08

♢ ♢ ♢

♢ ♢ ♢

3am

We all lounged around RM's basement with a movie playing in the background.

"My food baby is kicking." Jimin groaned. He rolled around the Day bed he was laying on, knocking into JK.

"Same though." Esther sighed, trying to shift in her spot. Suga had his head resting on her lap as he was stretched out across half of the L shaped couch.

Gwen glanced at Suga from her spot on the floor. "Honestly, I'm ready to turn in."

"Me too." I got up from the other day bed that I was sharing with V. "RM, can I borrow a pair of sweatpants?" He nodded his head and started to get up.

"I'll come up with you guys. I'll snake something to sleep in from Gabby's room." Gwen crawled over to the stairs and used the hand rail to pull herself up.

"Same." Esther gently lifted Suga's head off of her lap and placed a pillow underneath it. The boy didn't even stir.

♢ ♢ ♢

I took a step out of my denim shorts, that were pooled around my ankles, towards RM. "Once again thank you so-"

RM's bedroom door swung open and in walked a tired JK, with a wild Jimin on his back.

The two passed right by the corner we were standing in, near the closet, without even glancing in our direction

The two passed right by the corner we were standing in, near the closet, without even glancing in our direction. JK got to the bed and flopped down face first, groaning. "Chimchim, I swear you've gotten heavier."

The two of us stood frozen in place as Jimin detached himself from JK's body and climbed under the covers of the king-sized bed.

"The day bed isn't good enough for me so here I am!" Jimin, or 'Chimchim', climbed out from underneath the covers and sat up, resting his back against the headboard. His narrow eyes met mine and trailed down my half naked form, a pervy smirk taking the place of the cute smile he previously wore. "Were we interrupting something?"

RM stuttered trying to muster up some words but failed. "I was just changing into the sweats he was lending me." I spoke up, snatching the red sweatpants out of his hands and quickly pulling them on, covering up my turquoise thong.