15

♢ ♢ ♢

♢ ♢ ♢

I sat in the recording studio alone waiting for Jimin to come back with the others. Apparently, Jimin has to abide to Rm's 'no touching anything' rule, which was slightly better than my 'do not enter' rule.

I wonder what he wants to show me, I mean we're in a recording studio so it's obviously something music related but like what could it be?

If it's country music, I'm leaving.

Jimin came bouncing into the room followed by Rm, JK, Gwen, Gabby and Suga bringing up the rear. "Play it for her!"

"Wait- what are we playing?" Gwen asked, looking around the room confused. She's never been in here before but unlike me she actually respected the rule that was place in middle school and never tried to go in.

"Music dumbass." Jk deadpanned, walking past her. Gwen rolled her eyes and slapped his arm. Jk hissed and rubbed the now red spot.

"Tony Montana or We don't talk anymore?" Rm asked, sitting down on the chair at the desk.

No one responded due to all of our concentration concentrated on Gwen and Jk having a stare down. Both of them were glaring at each other fiercely, not willing to be the first person to break eye contact.

Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!

Suga stretched out across the plush leather seats. "Do 'We Don't Talk Anymore', maybe the girls can make themselves useful and give us some input before we finalize it."

"Good idea." Jimin agreed sitting down on the floor.

"HA!" Gwen did a little dance in her spot after JK gave in and stormed into the booth, mumbling curse words under his breath.

Gabby widened her eyes and looked at a pouting JK through the window in front of her and over to a smug Gwen. "Well... that was something." She shrugged and diverted her attention to over her brother's shoulder at the computer screen. "Is this a cover?" He nodded and pushed her face away.

Rm clicked on a few things on the screen. "At the moment, it sounds pretty good but something about it is off."

I examined the figures Rm had displayed in the studio. "Don't touch them." Suga's deep voice stopped my hand that was reaching out to them. I nodded obediently and went to sit next to Jimin.

The song started playing, a soft voice singing Charlie Puth's verse. "Who's singing this?" I whispered to Jimin.

"Your boy is." I furrowed my brows. "It's Jk you dingus."

I nodded my head. "He's really good."

"No shit, we don't call him golden maknae for nothing." Suga grumbled, rolling onto his side.