17

♢ ♢ ♢

♢ ♢ ♢

My warm blanket was ripped off of my body, leaving me frozen, exposed and vulnerable to whatever predator it may have been.

It's fight or flight time baby.

With my eyes half shut, I got onto my knees on my bed and started swinging my panda pillow pet that I was previously cuddling. "Whoever it is, get the fuck out of my house."

Someones cold hands came in contact with my exposed stomach, pushing me back onto my bed. "Lie chill it's just us." I heard Gwen say.

"No one is ever allowed to tell me to chill again." I rubbed my eyes, as my eyes started to focus on Gwen, Gabby and Suga..?! "What is he doing here?"

"I have a proposition for you." He spoke up, sitting down on my bed.

"But you don't like me." I scratched my head.

"That's irrelevant Lie." Gwen spoke, throwing my black hoodie at me.

I slipped it over my head, covering up the Calvin Klein sports bra I was wearing. "I don't think he's ever said he didn't like you anyways." Gabby said, wandering into my bathroom.

I raised my eyebrows at him. "Moving on, ever since you called Jk an asshole-"

"Cause he was being an asshole." I pointed at Gwen. "I'm still mad at you guys for that, just saying."

Gabby walked back into the room. "We made a bet with Jimin about what would happen if you were completely alone with the kid. We said that it would go downhill fast, he said that you'd be making babies on my kitchen floor."

"And we were right." Gwen smiled at me from my closet.

"How much did you make."

"Thirty each. Jimin was very confident in himself."

"You do realize that I wanted to kill all three of you after that right?"

And JK but I don't even want to get into that.

Gabby shrugged and pulled out a liter bottle of Smirnoff ice from her bag. "Will this make up for it?"

I took it from her and beamed up at her. "All is forgiven."

Suga rolled his eyes at our interactions. "As I was saying, ever since that day, JK's been in a hissy mood-"

"He's still not over it?"

"Quit cutting me off dammit. And to answer your question he isn't."

"The boys spoil him since he's the youngest so he's not used to getting insulted like that." Gabby explained.

Suga sighed. "What she said."

"Can we please just get to the point on why we trekked all the way here." Gwen sighed.

"I'm not that far."

"A fifteen minute drive is far hun."

"Not all!"

"CAN I JUST FINISH MY FUCKING SENTENCE." We all quieted down after the boy yelled. "To sum everything up, Jk won't do his god damn job, J-hope is going through shit and Jimin is refusing to work so you idiots need to do their jobs for them since you," he pointed at me. "Are the main reason why this all happened."

"You always ruin everything." Gabby jokingly sneered at me. "What did she even do again?"

"Well your 'bet' caused Jk and Jimin to fight so they won't work together and J-hope has girlfriend shit to deal with."

"Isn't there like, six more of you who can do these so called jobs." Gwen asked.

"Four." He corrected. "And Jin and I don't deal, Rm is too clumsy he'll lose all of the weed and V is V so yeah."

"Fair enough."

How does that even count as a decent explanation?

"Do we get paid?" Gabby picked up my phone and started replying to all the snapchats I rnr'd.

"For every gram you sell I'll give you 20%"

"That's like two dollars..." Gwen pointed out.

I got off the bed and walked over to my vanity. "Who cares, it could be fun." I picked up a brush and starting brushing my still straight hair.

"It'll add up quick, you'll be fine, plus, uh," I watched through the mirror as he awkwardly scratched his neck. "Your friend Esther is already in."

The duality of Suga surprises me, he's either a cool savage or an awkward bean

"Ok now we have to do it." Gwen said, raising her eyebrows suggestively at me through the mirror.

"Alright I'm down." Gabby said, setting my phone down.

"Dope." Suga replied. "There's a party tonight, you guys start then. I'll be there and so will Jk, V and Jimin. The others have shit to do."

"Rm's going on a date." Gabby added. "Well, not really a date, he's going to the movies with one of his fuck buddies."

"Will they even end up at the movies?" I wondered aloud.

"Probably not." She responded.