35

♢ ♢ ♢

♢ ♢ ♢

Oh the walk of shame.

What a beautiful expression.

I don't know if the walk from BamBam's front door into Gabby's family mini van after a few lovely hours of puking followed by some good old fashioned making out counts as a walk of shame, but under the current circumstances I think it might.

Should I even bother telling the girls about what went down?

Luckily, when I pulled open the van door, I wasn't greeted by Namjoon in the front seat or all the girls cramped in the back, it was only Jimin and Gwen.

"Hi is this uber for Lie?" I joked, climbing into my seat.

Jimin turned around from the driver seat to showcase a big smile. "No, but this is your chariot here to take you back to your palace."

"Thank god," I sighed with a smile as I put on my seatbelt. "I need a night in my own bed."

Gwen copies Jimin's actions but instead had a smug look on her face. "Was BamBam's not comfortable enough for you?"

Fuck, how does she know?

"What's that supposed to mean?" Jimin innocently asked.

"Oh please, the sexual tension between those two is suffocating." She brushed her hair out of her face and glared at me. "If you've ever been in a room with BamBam and Lie you'd know what I mean."

I let out a loud groan, super annoyed with my 'best friend'. "What's your deal?"

"Uh oh." Jimin basically sang out as he finally pulled the car out of the driveway.

"My deal?" Gwen scoffed and turned around to face the front. "I was just making a joke."

"It didn't sound like you were."

"Why're you getting so worked up over this anyways?" She quipped. "It's not like anything happened between you and BamBam... right?"

"I thought that you were with JK now..." piped in Jimin, before I could respond.

I crossed my arms over my chest and sank into the leather seat. "And who exactly told you that?"

"Gwen did on our drive here." He flicked the turn signal on and took a left out of BamBam's neighborhood.

"Yeah, we had a lot of time to talk since everyone passed out when we got back to Gabby's besides him and I."

There is no possible way for her to sound any more like a bitch.

I rolled my eyes, annoyed with the ginger. "So you didn't hear it from JK?"

"Yup." Jimin confirmed, slowing down at a red light.

"Then we're not official." I shrugged, glancing out the window.

"So you guys told each other that you liked each other but your not official..?" Gwen turned around in her seat to face me.

"I don't even know how I feel about him anymore." I shrugged again.

Memories of the kisses and touches that BamBam laid upon me less than an hour ago flashed through my mind.

Jimin's eyes met mine through the rear view mirror. "Lie... did something happen between you and BamBam?"

I looked away. "No."

Yes.

"Then what did happen?" Each word Gwen uttered sounded ruder and ruder.

The red illumination coming from his LED lights are what really elevated the mood since they made his bedroom look like a sexy music video set. Once he pinned me down on his bed, I was basically putty in his hands while we made out. To top it all off, BamBam kept whispering sweet nothings in my ear every time I ran my hands his luscious hair.

"Nothing happened." My voice came out high and that's when I know I fucked up.

"You little slut." Gwen had a shocked look on her face. "You land the hottest guy ever and instead of being with him, you run off to fuck one of his weed customers."

Jimin laughed awkwardly. "Take it easy Gwen."

"Holy shit, we didn't have sex." It took everything in me to not undo my seat belt and launch into the front passenger seat to slap her.

"Then what did happen, hmm Lie?" Gwen accused. "You literally ran off with some guy, who we both know you had a moment with in the past, and went to his house for a few hours."

"I don't even know how I got there, Gwen, I was blackout."

"And who's fault was that?" She paused for a beat. "Yours Lie."

"Fuck off Gwen, like actually."

"It's not my fault that you can't pace yourself or understand your own limits."

FUNNY.

"You are so funny." I leant forward in my seat and glared at her. "If I remember correctly, you're the one who spent almost every single weekend with your head in a toilet last year." She glared back at me with equal intensity. "And who took care of you without complaints? Me, because I knew that you were struggling to deal with your breakup with Felix."

"I didn't ask you too." She's trying so hard to stand her ground but I can tell that I struck a chord with the mention of her ex boyfriend.

"And I didn't ask you to come pick me up from BamBam's house, but you did."

"Because I'm a good friend."

"And Lie was a good friend to you too, so it looks like you guys are even." Jimin interjected, entering my neighborhood.

"Thank you." I huffed.

"Whatever, she can admit it or not, but Lie was being a idiot by over doing it and going home with a random guy without telling anyone." She told Jimin, acting like I was no longer in the car.

Immature bitch

Jimin awkwardly laughed as he pulled up in front of my house. "Home sweet home."

I glanced at my small two story home and opened the car door. "Thank you for the ride Jimin." I stepped out and looked at Gwen. "Text me when you wanna work this out." 

"We'll see."