22

♢ ♢ ♢

♢ ♢ ♢

"To taste or not to taste?"  Gabby wonder aloud, admiring the weed cookies with wide eyes.

"You're drooling." I joked, causing Esther to start laughing.

The fumes clearly got to her as well.

"Might as well test them out to see if we made them properly." Gwen shrugged grabbing two of them. "I'll split one with Gabby and you two idiots can split one." She handed a cookie to Esther who placed her open phone down on the table.

I glanced down at the screen and picked it up, as she stuffed my half of the baked good into my mouth. "CJS'S MESHIFONS WITH SGUA"

"English please." Gabby said, taking a small bite from her piece. I quickly chewed the piece down, crumbs flying everywhere.

Esther squealed when one landed on her face. "You're disgusting!" She wiped her face and started struggling to get her phone back. "Give me my phoneeeeee."

I thrusted my hand that was holding the phone up into the air, making her smaller form jump to try to reach it. "ESTHER IS TEXTING SUGA!"

Gabby slammed her hands down on the counter. "YOU LANDED YOURSELF AN OLDER MAN?!"

"NO I DIDN'T." She yelled back, finally yanking my arm back down to retrieve her phone.

"THIS IS AMAZING!" Gwen shouted, completely ignoring what Esther said. "AND OUR BABY LIE GOT JK'S SNAPCHAT EARLIER TODAY!"

"I AM NOT A BABY!"

"EVERYONE CHILL OUT!" Gabby silenced us. "This household cannot afford another noise complaint, especially when it's on me." Amusement took over her face. "Why is it such a big deal that Lie got JK's snap? That's such a small thing."

I mean, she isn't wrong...

"Normally," Gwen stressed. "But since Lie never makes moves and is the least mature out of all of us by a lot, this is major thing and should be celebrated."

I scrunched up my face. "Out of all of us, I'm the second oldest..."

"That means nothing, you're on like tier one of boy scale while the rest of us are on tier five."

"Have you even messaged JK yet?" Esther asked, she was now seated on one of the stools hunched over her phone.

Sometimes, I want to take her phone and light it on fire.

"He told me to message him later but I don't know when 'later' is." I shrugged.

"And how many hours has it been since he said that?" Gabby asked, finally finishing the half of a cookie she was savoring.