04

♢ ♢ ♢

♢ ♢ ♢

11pm

After fifteen minutes and many hickeys later, JK gently pushed me off of him and stood up. I watched him and bit my lip as he put his bomber jacket back on.

How could such a simple thing could be so hot?

He smirked and nodded his head at me. "I'll hit you up later." And with a wink, he walked out the sliding door and into the backyard.

" And with a wink, he walked out the sliding door and into the backyard

Damn, I really had the best of luck tonight. JK is drop dead gorgeous. I didn't expect it to be this easy to land a hot guy tonight. The party has just hit it's peak as well.

Pushing myself up off the couch, I stumbled to the bathroom. It was time to break the seal.

After taking a long pee, I stared at myself in the mirror and giggled to myself. My neck was covered in purple splotches and my hair was all messy.

The bathroom door swung open and in walked my friend Gwen. "You look like you just got fucked. Did you swipe your V card today?"

I giggled at her blunt statement and met her eyes through the mirror. "Nooooo."

She came up beside me and fixed my hair for me. "You're drunk."

"Nooooooo, I'm Elizabeth." I giggled some more.

Gwen sighed. "It never fails to amaze me how late alcohol hits you."

"I think– I think– Hmmm..." I sat in my hip and tapped my chin.

"You have thoughts?" I may have been drunk but I could tell that she was holding back laughter.

"Yes!" I jumped on the spot. "Anywaysssss, I think it hits me late because I'm a giraffe, sooooo the alcohol has a longgggg way to go before I can feel it."