36

♢ ♢ ♢

♢ ♢ ♢

Starring at my plain grey walls until my eyes bled was not how I wanted my day to go. Summer was ending soon and I want to have a good time; regardless of my stupid friendship and Jungkook drama.

Betches

Me
Who wants to come over and
keep me company

Gwen has left the chat

Me
Tf

Gabby
Weird.

Esther
I'll come, I have nothing
better to do today anyways

My eyebrows shot up into my hairline at Esther's text. Usually she makes up a lie to tell us to get out of plans that she thinks aren't worth it.

Gabby
Imma pass but Namjoon and I may be having people over soon

Me
KK looks like it's just
you and me Esther

Esther
I'll be there in an hour bb

♢ ♢ ♢

Esther walks through my front door, bottle tequila and pack of disposable vapes in hand. "I didnt know what the plan was so I came prepared for a party."

I glanced at her up and down and realized that she was in an outfit that would be fit for a party, in a black tube top and ripped blue jeans.Sadly, I was still rocking my hangover from the night before, so shots was the last thing that I wanted at the moment. "I fought with Gwen last night."

"You what?" Her eyebrows raised and her jaw dropped, fighting with Gwen was something that the two of us tended to avoid most of the time because she was a huge pain in the ass when she was upset.

"I kind of hate myself for it but I also don't regret it." I groaned, rubbing my smudged eyes.

Esther began unboxing the disposable vape and gave me a look. "What did you do Lie."

"It's not what I did! It's what she said!" I whined like a child, ripping the vape out of her hands before continuing. "She called me a slut and an idiot so I brought up Felix." I mentioned quietly.

"No you didn't!" She jumped onto my bed, her eyes lit up with excitement.

This girl loves a good tea spill more than I do.

"Yes I did!" I began to mirror her excitement as I proceeded to launch into re-telling of our argument that was definitely over-dramatized for her interest because that's what teenage girls do.

Here's the thing with Gwen's relationship with Felix. She only started dating him because I had previously had a crush on him and because of her dumb superiority complex lead her to hitting on him. Honestly, throughout highschool Gwen made it her mission to hook up with every single guy that one of the girls in our friend group showed interest in. Esther and I used to think that it was because she's a psychopath but I theorize that it was actually because she was very insecure about herself.

"You didn't tell her about those snaps he sent you did you?"

I laughed out loud, remembering what happened that night Gwen decided to host a house party. "Fuck no. I didn't do anything wrong, it was Felix who did everything."

At that very house party, in celebration of Gwen's half birthday, someone let it slip to Felix that I had a crush on him in the past. I didn't give a shit cause I was drunk out of my mind and over him but both Esther and I have a sneaking suspicion that that is what lead to the biggest breakup of the year. He never mentioned anything to me throughout the whole night and acted as cringey couply with Gwen as possible. But during our post-party sleepover when everyone was asleep, he was snapping me telling me things like how he would 'fuck me so hard' and 'how good I looked at the party'. I found it funny and said something coy in response, it was seriously all a blur cause I was coming down from peak drunkenness. I told Esther of course, but she was the only one who knew. And then a few weeks later, Felix dumped Gwen with no explanation.

"Well you kind of did do something after they broke up." Esther  wiggled her eyebrows ay me, while taking a hit of the vape.

"Oh please, a few snaps in my underwear is nothing." I giggled, taking the vape out of her hands. "It's not like they were full on nudes though." I hit the vape, exhaling through my nose. "And besides, Gwen and i weren't speaking at the time."

"True, you two have always been on and off like the Kardashians and their baby daddies. I'm honestly surprised that we made it this far into the summer before you guys got into it." Esther spoke, her phone quickly lighting up with a notification.

We both glanced at it at the same time, shocked at its message.

Namjoon and Gabby are hosting a chill tonight and everyone's invited.

Esther and I made direct eye contact after reading the message. "Gwen's gonna be there for sure."

"and so is JK." I sighed. "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

"If it's that Gwen's gonna try to get at JK tonight then I am."  Esther giggled and winked at me. "Shall we invite BamBam too?"

I widened my eyes and shook my head. "Absolutely the fuck not. The drama between you and Suga, and me and Gwen should be enough for the night."

Esther narrowed her eyes and lost the smile. "Ten bucks says that she's going to out your little escaped to JK before she makes a move."

I mirrored her expression. "I'll take you on that."

We both continued out little starring contest until Esther broke and smiled. "Okay we need to stop fucking around, you need to look hot and your roots are showing..." She walked towards my vanity and grabbed a pair of scissors. "I feel like you've been rocking this stupidly long hair look for years, so how about we give you a little makeover?"

I walked across the room and sat down in my vanity chair. "I'm in, just don't make me look stupid."

"You look stupid?" She giggled again. "Never."