I Want You

Felix's POV
Here I am again, chasing after you, to catch you just to hug you once more. I feel like I always keep running and you keep getting away from me. That silly game was another chance...

I brag about the rings you gave me. I want for you to admit that you want me too and for the world to know. I am always greedy when it comes to you, Hyunjin-ah! Other people's attention towards you just rubs me the wrong way, even if it is by the other members. Seeing you and Minho sparring after hours just irritates me so much, getting physical with him and not me. 

That might explain what I did. Maybe. Or maybe not.

I literally ambushed you, as you were coming out of the showers after practice. "Hey Lix, I didn't know you were still here." You smoothed your still wet damp hair back looking at me smiling. "I wanted us to go back to the dorms together." I said, trying to sound casual. "Shouldn't we wait for Minho as well?" You proposed. "Nah, I want you all to myself." You looked at me confused by my tone, but brushed it off with a smile. "Well, you've got me." You put your arm around my shoulder and we walked together back to the dorms. I sneaked my arm around your waist, pulling you closer. You let out a low chuckle.

********************************************

We reached my room. I go in and you follow. "You are in a funny mood." You point out the obvious, I'm afraid... "Am I?" "Mmm..." I stop walking, turn to you and you almost trip over me. "Why don't you ever spar with me?" There is an underlying reproach in my voice. You shrug. "It is just a thing Minho and I do." "Don't you wanna do it with me?" My hands are on your waist. I am looking at you provocatively. You chuckle. "I don't wanna get my ass kicked." I licked my lips. "No?" "What is wrong with you tonight?" You ask again, your smile faltering. I ignore the question. "Don't you wanna be under me Jinnie?" Your eyes widen. "Or, do you prefer to be on top?" Your face hardens. "Felix, stop." Your voice is low. You are looking at me with a serious expression I haven't seen before. "Why? What are you gonna do to make me stop?" I laugh teasingly, pulling you closer to me. "What are you going to do, Jinnie?" I lower my voice, whispering this in your ear.

I could tease you forever trying to find your breaking point. Would you ever give in? I was fed up with the "friendship" thing. I was overwhelmed by how easily a simple touch from you could drive me crazy with desire and you seemed oblivious. But, now that we are in this room, just the two of us, that doesn't seem to be the case anymore.

"Felix..." I hear you speak, standing so close to me, your breath tickles my face.

Mint...

I so desperately want to taste you right now. I pull back enough to look into your eyes through my lashes.

God, you are breathtaking.

You watch me intently. I tilt my head back enough for you to have a clear view of my lips as I slowly lick them. I can hear your breath hitching. "What are you going to do?" I draw out the words, my voice sounds so low and deep, even I feel weird.

There it is, the breaking point.

Something in your eyes shifts, a warning look I choose to ignore. Within nanoseconds, I am pinned to the wall behind me, my hands above my head, your lips on mine, urgent and demanding, just as I have imagined. I moan with the harsh bite on my bottom lip and you seize the opportunity to slide your tongue inside my mouth, making sure I know who is in charge.

Let him think that he is. I smirk internally. 

I soon abandon myself to relish the sensation that your kiss leaves all over my body. I pull my hands free and run them through your hair, keeping you close. You move to my jaw, biting softly, kissing me. Your hands run down my sides  gripping my waist. Again your lips find mine. We kiss fervently, hungrily. I feel you trying to take off your jacket and hear the thud as you let it fall to the floor. Your hands are tugging the hem of my shirt, sliding underneath to caress my bare skin. I feel like I am on fire wherever you touch me. Without breaking our kiss, you trace my abdomen with your fingertips and move to my waist, reaching for my zipper. You stop, resting your forehead on mine, waiting for me to give you permission. Instead of saying anything, I place my hands on your zipper. You take a deep breath, pulling back, watching me unzip your pants. You gasp feeling my fingertips lightly graze you. I stroke you slowly, enjoying the fact that you stand there barely breathing, watching me with half closed eyes. I decide to be a little more forward and rub you a bit harder. You let out a moan. I am 'dying' from that sound. Again, slowly I repeat my movement but rougher: another sinful moan falls from your mouth. I pick up the pace. You keep your eyes closed. Your sighs are deeper. Then suddenly you remove my hand from your crotch and turn me to face the wall. I support myself with my forearms as you pull my hips back and grind against me. I can feel your hard member. I am hard too. You continue to grind against me with force, making me moan louder and louder. But instead of doing what I expect, you stop and back away.

"Hyune?" I ask confused. I turn around to face you. "What's wrong?" I watch you readjust your clothes, zipping up your pants. "What are you doing?" I ask even more confused. "I am sorry Yongbok-ah. I... I got carried away. I ... I am sorry." You stutter. You pick your jacket from the floor and run out of the room. And I am left here stunned and alone.

"Heyyy! Hyunjin, where is the fire?" I hear Chris's voice outside the door. I try to collect myself before he walks in. "What's with him? Did you two have a fight or something?"

Something...

"Felix? What's wrong?" Chris's voice is now full of concern. "Why are you crying?"

Crying?

I haven't realized that tears are running down my cheeks. Chris comes closer and I fall into his arms. I really start crying.

"Hey, hey, hey! What's wrong baby? What happened?" "We were... we were... and he... he left. He didn't ... even look at me... Chris... he... he hates me." I am sobbing hard." "Felix, you are not making any sense. Did something happen between you two?" He strokes my hair trying to calm me down. "Yes..." "Mmmm?" He is waiting for me to continue. "We kissed." I say hesitantly. I feel him stiffen. "And it just got heated and..." "I don't need to know all the details. Did he hurt you in any way? Make you feel uncomfortable?" "He left..." I whine and bury my face on his shoulder, soaking his shirt with my tears. "Oh!" It is all he says.

Chris let me cry until I calmed down, holding me like a child in his arms. I raise my head and look at him with eyes red from crying so hard. "Why, Chris? Why did he leave? Did he regret it?" He looks at me with pity. He tries to sound reassuring. "Maybe he got carried away..." He bites his lip as he sees my expression stiffen. "... and just felt overwhelmed? Maybe he needs some time to process this?"

I am not convinced.