The Morning After

It is almost dawn when Minho wakes up next to Hyunjin, still not believing what had happened the night before between them. He feels the latter stir and open his eyes with a smile playing on his plump lips. "Good morning." Hyunjin says sleepily, stretching out his arms lazily.  Minho watches him with a sheepish smile, longing to wrap him in his arms once more. "I should go." He states quietly. "I'll take a quick shower and leave." Hyunjin focuses his gaze on him but remains silent. He is torn about what to do now. 

Last night was something unexpected.

Minho gets up and goes to the bathroom. He steps into the shower and lets the warm water run over him, soothing his sore muscles. He tries to keep his mind blank, as the feeling of despair  creeps over him, threatening to replace last night's happiness. He did not hear Hyunjin walk  in, until the latter spoke. "May I join you?" Hyunjin stands near the door, watching him, for who knows how long. Minho nods and moves aside as the other steps in the shower and closes the glass door behind him. The shower stall is filled with steam from the hot water. Hyunjin pours some shower gel in his hands and starts latherering up Minho's shoulders. "Mmm, this feels good." He says, closing his eyes and finally relaxing under the Hyunjin's touch. "You like it, hyung?" There it is again. The low seductive voice.

What are you doing to me, Jin?

He turns to face Hyunjin. "Yes." he simply answers. Hyunjin's hands are on his chest, tracing the lines of his defined muscles, traveling down to his abs, working diligently, building desire inside him once more. He sighs feeling Hyunjin lean closer, his breath caressing his ear shell. "Kiss me." It is not a request. Minho meets the other's dark gaze.

He is going to drive me insane...

He traps Hyunjin against the tiled wall with his arms and meets his lips. Hyunjin slides his fingers up Minho's ribs, reaching his shoulders and ertwines them behind his neck, sighing contentedly into his mouth. They kiss lazily with their tongues brushing against each other slowly. The kiss is long and deep. Minho pulls back first, gasping for air, losing the battle. He places his hands on Hyunjin's hips, holding him against the wall. The other watches him intently. Minho moves his mouth to his neck, sucking the skin, leaving another mark near the others that already adorned his pale skin. Hyunjin's hands caress his wet hair and nape, letting soft moans near Minho's ear, which only makes the latter eager to hear more. He uses his tongue to trace a path from Hyunjin's neck to his navel, causing him to shiudder.

"You like it when I do that?" Minho looks up to see Hyunjin giving him a weak nod. Smirking mischievously, he repeats the act slower to hear a deep moan falling from the raven haired's lips. Minho kneels on the tiled floor, looking at Hyunjin again. "Hyung... Ah..." Hyunjin feels Minho's mouth around his throbbing member, almost deepthroating him. Minho backs away. The other is gripping his hair tightly. "Will you please be nicer to my hair? I don't wanna go bald just yet." Hyunjin barks out a small laugh that turns into a moan as Minho mouthes his tip, caressing  his length with one hand, and then teases him with small licks, before taking him fully in again. Thankfully, Hyunjin loosens his grip a little and puts one hand over his mouth to muffle the loud moans. Minho is working him like a fine tuned instrument. Hyunjin can't think straight or form a simple sentence as he is reaching his limit fast and quivers lightly when, abruptly, Minho stops. "What... what happened?" He whines. "You are not the only one who can tease." Minho laughs seeing a small pout forming on the other's lips. "Min... I was so close..." "Oooh, poor baby! Do you want me to continue?" He asks in a low sensual tone, watching the man above him through his eyelashes. His hands are rubbing small circles on Hyunjin's firm thighs. "Yes, please hyung!" Hyunjin asks, licking his lips expectantly.

Minho takes him again in his mouth, continuing his unholy work while Hyunjin keeps tugging his hair, shallow fucking his mouth. He feels the heat pooling in his groin, building up to a knot that needs to burst but he realizes it's not what he actually craves. "Min... I can't... I'll..." Hyunjin gently pushes Minho's head back, releasing himself. He was on the very edge, his dark eyes and flushed cheeks betray him. "Why did you stop me?" Minho asks looking at the younger confused while Hyunjin pulls him up from the floor. "Isn't this what you wanted?" He breathes near the other's lips, seductively. The latter squeezes his eyes tightly shut, panting, slowly regaining control over his body. "Inside." He murmurs. "I want to be inside you." He demands with his low raspy voice, opening his dark eyes, looking at Minho with lust. And the latter wants nothing more than to oblige. He takes the bottle of body oil and pours some on his hand and coats Hyunjin's rock hard throbbing member while Hyunjin watches him, letting out little pleased sounds, enjoying the attention he is given. Minho turns his back to him. "Come on." Hyunjin puts his hands firmly on Minho's hips who takes a deep breath, feeling Hyunjin slip inside him with one move, effortlessly. He braces himself against the tiled wall as the other begins to thrust with measured force, deeper and deeper. His mouth latches on Minho's neck, pulling his hips back. Their bodies arch. "Harder." Minho breathes. Hyunjin's hand finds its way to Minho's member, pumping him in sync with his thrusts just as he hits the right spot inside him, nearing their high with each move. The sound of flesh clashing fills the small space along with their moans and their heavy breathing. It takes a while longer - Hyunjin wants to drag it out as much as he can to satisfy his lover more - for them to fall over the edge. Tightly holding him onto his chest, while pushing hard against his hips, Hyunjin coaxes Minho to cum first, leaving open mouthed kisses  on his back while the brunette trembles with pleasure. The raven haired pulls out and turns him around. As they face each other, he pumps himself, eyes locked, until he finally cums with a groan that drowns into Minho's mouth. He closes his eyes, resting his forehead on Minho's shoulder and the latter wraps his arms around him, holding him securely while he calms down. Their gazes meet once again, each one holds many unspoken things but now it's not the time. With a soft peck on the lips, Minho releases him and turns on the water for them to finish their shower.

***********************************************

Minho steps out into the cold morning air, feeling it sting his face. The city is more or less still asleep. He is alone again, not only on the streets, everywhere. After last night's joy, he feels sad and empty. He looks up, trying to find Hyunjin's window. It is dark. Maybe he fell asleep again. He sighs defeated. Time to come back to reality. His mood drops significantly.

Hyunjin stands in the dark bedroom, indecisive. His gaze searches outside his window for a familiar figure. He sees Minho crossing the street, his hands in his jacket pockets. It is still early in the morning and the cold is bitter. Now that he thinks back to the everything that happened, he realizes that he didn't hold against Minho his behaviour the other day. Maybe Hyunjin was angry at first but he knew better. He was impulsive too and has done his fair share of stupid things, made rush decisions. But getting physical with Minho in a more intimate way made Hyunjin feel better, escape the suffocating feeling that engulfed him almost all the time for the last couple of months. Thanks to Minho, Hyunjin has come to realize one thing now: He had sex with another man - not Felix - and he did not regret it.

Because it was Minho, Hyunjin, not some random guy. Would you let some random guy fuck you? No, of course not! He seriously intended for Felix to be the only man in his life. Minho and he, the night they shared, was something unexpected. A good thing, but... a one time thing. Right?

Perhaps this was what he needed to escape the despair that trapped him for so long: the simple fact that Felix is no longer the only man he had ever loved and had sex with. But love... Does he love Minho? Of course he does. No, idiot! He scolds himself. Do you love him romantically? Does he? No, it is too soon. Is it just a matter of timing Hyunjin? I don't know!  His internal dialogue continues in a loop that only makes him feel even more confused about his thoughts and emotions. He goes through everything over and over in his mind. Cause, if he is honest with himself, it's not only about his own thoughts and doings. Minho's actions, especiallyhis words the other night, are a little confusing for Hyunjin, now that he recalls them.

Hyunjin sits on the bed, still deep in thought. Minho was, since the beginning, closer to him. Never mind what the fans saw or thought they saw. Minho was always his rock, his protector, the one who stood up for him and comforted him no matter what.

That's why you're not mad at him, Hyunjinnie. Just a little frustrated and rather puzzled by the emotions he displayed. It seems like Minho may be harbouring deeper feelings. Are they deeper than what I thought? 

And if so, Hyunjin is both surprised and grateful. He just wishes Minho was more subtle in making his feelings known the other day. That was a mess... No, he wasn't scared of him. Just... hurt. He needed support. He was vulnerable and took the older's attack a little too personally. But, if he is right about Minho's feelings, he should be more careful around him, careful with his heart. Minho is precious to Hyunjin. He can't afford to hurt him and lose another person dear to him. Because Felix... It is over. He realized it as Yongbok's face slipped out of his mind while his body was taken over by Minho along with his thoughts. The night they spent together... Hyunjin might not be 100% sure of how he feels about it, but he wanted it, all of it.

Would I want it again?  So many thoughts, conflicting emotions and uncertainties. He huffs, frustrated with himself. 

But there is another thing too. Something Hyunjin did not want to voice, fearing it would become an inevitable reality. After yesterday's news, he felt betrayed. Maybe it is unfair of him to think that way but there you have it. He feels like Felix - his Felix, his sunshine, his Yongbokkie - betrayed him. Something was shattered within him. Something has changed irrevocably between them. In his heart, in his mind...

Yongbok and Jinnie are no longer.

A/N: Five consecutive chapters of HyunHo smut. :o How y'all feeling right now?