𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐒 𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐃𝐈𝐃 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐘 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐆 𝐏𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐘 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄𝐒. Sure, they had the occasional married couple who were quite literally as old as the state itself but never anyone that interested the population of Silver Falls high school.

𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐈𝐒 𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐋 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋𝐒 so different from the other, who haven't a clue about the others existence. Begrudgingly stroll right into the middle of a den full of horny, rude and obnoxious teenagers, who seem to lack empathy for others.

𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐇𝐄𝐘! What could go wrong? Especially when Scarlett seems to catch the eye of a certain ex quarterback who definitely needs to sort his shit out before anything serious. Then again, who said anything about a serious relationship? After all Scarlett always craved a bit of no strings attached fun.

Until she didn't.

𝐌𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐒 wasn't something the young girl wanted to do anyway, in fact she quite literally would have rather died - but her parents despised bad publicity and would find a way to make her regret it so she decided to make their lives hell instead.

𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐀 𝐂𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋, through and through. She loved the way the city came to life at night, the way it never slept. It was her place, but she had to move.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐘𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄? It was full of mud and dirt, totally ew! Scarlett hated mud, she hated how it ruined her shoes, the way it seemed to always find a way to cover her. It was like it knew she hated it, so it purposely tried to ruin her day and it worked, it always fucking worked.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐒 slightly bearable were their stars. They shone bright, never ashamed to sparkle. Unlike the ones that hid away in London. So every night Scarlett would stare up at them, wishing, begging to be as beautiful and bright as they were.

𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐖 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐄, even if he didn't want to admit it. What the stars were to Scarlett was what Scarlett was to Cole. He often caught himself admiring her, her beauty, her passion for everything she did and the way she always seemed to own the room as soon as her squeaky clean shoes stepped into it.

She was his stars, always bright and never dull.