𝟖. 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐎 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐄

𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 BEGINNING 𝐓𝐎 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐇 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋, much to her classmates dismay. They'd grown to enjoy watching her helplessly pace the corridors over and over again. Some boys even took it as their opportunity to try and be her knight in shining armour, slcarkett just rolled her eyes and walked the opposite way. Boys were so not on her mind at the moment.

Strolling around the halls aimlessly, Scarlett found Jackie - whose head was deeply buried in her locker. She tiptoed over, having not seen her new friend all day. She'd grown to enjoy her company, even if Scarlett did all the talking. She decided to attempt to scare the girl.

As she ever so carefully snuck towards the girl, a smirk formed on her lips. This was gonna be fucking fabulous. Just as she reached the girl's locker, Jackie spoke up. "I know that's you, Scarlett."

The girl in question, let out an angry sigh. "How?" She huffed, leaning against the locker next to Jackie's, full of defeat and self pity. It was her shoes, definitely their fault.

Jackie stuck her head around her locker, peeping and narrowing her eyes at Scarlett. "I heard you talking to some random guy a minute ago. So, I just guessed you'd come over" Jackie shrugged. It was true, though. Scarlett really needed to work on her sneaking skills.

She, Danny and some random guy had walked out of their maths lesson together, Cole had gone off with some blonde chick who'd waited for him outside of their class. Danny had profusely apologised for abandoning Scarlett. Even if he hadn't had a choice. In that man's class, once you found a seat. You couldn't go back and change it.

At the sight of Jackie, and her odd unmatching outfit. Scarlett squinted her eyes at the girl, something she couldn't see due to the sunglasses adoring her eyes. "What's with the hat?" She questioned, before flicking the hat with her fingers.

Jackie let out a deep sigh at the mention, the memories of this morning replaying in her mind, before flicking Scarlett's hand away from her face. At first she wasn't going to tell Scarlett, just brush it off as some N.Y trend. But when she saw the pointed look on Scarlett's features, she soon gave in. "Fine - promise you won't tell anyone?" Jackie sighed, before shutting her locker door slightly. Giving the two a better view of eachother.

"Mhm. Snitches end up in ditches" Scarlett nodded, her curiosity growing.

Jackie took a deep breath, clearly someone was feeling a tad bit dramatic. "Okay, so-"

Cole, who'd seen the pair as he walked around with Erin, Even if he'd told himself after his maths lesson that he'd try to steer clear of anything and everything to do with a certain brit - strolled over.  Coming to a stop behind Scarlett. He leant on the locker, making Jackie grow quiet in her explanation. "Woah, who takes this many notes?" He questioned towards Jackie as he lent over Scarlett. Then his gaze turned down to Scarlett, who still had her back to him. "Do you?" A cheeky grin was spread across his lips.

Scarlett and Jackie shared an annoyed look, before Scarlett turned around to face Cole. "Shoo, blondie" Scarlett waved him off. The two stood only inches apart. Their breathes intangling with one another. Scarlett was about to get an explanation to something she'd been dying to know, and something told her with blondie around, Jackie wasn't going to spill

The two stubborn idiots tried not to pay it any mind, even though it was all they could focus on, Scarlett just craned her neck up to face Cole. But neither moved, if they did, they'd have to give in to the other. And the other would win. As if. "I thought you'd enjoy my company. Especially after the way you couldn't seem to keep your eyes off me" he smirked, tilting his head.