A Fun Night

The next morning as we ate breakfast in the mess hall, I could still feel Ghost's hands on my body. Sitting close together, we shared secret smiles while Soap and Ale jabbered away, clueless about last night.

Ale rubbed his swollen jaw and winced. "Don't know what happened, woke up and me face was killin'!"

Soap shrugged and laughed. "Probably had one too many, mate!"

I squeezed Ghost's thigh under the table, trying not to smirk as he tensed. But he remained calm, casually finishing his food.

Leaning in, I whispered "Glad I could help you relax after dealing with those goons."

Ghost grinned, nuzzling my hair. "You sure know how to unwind a man. Worth getting in trouble for."

Stealing a quick kiss, I smiled against his lips. No matter the day's dangers, Ghost was my port in any storm.

As we ate, I noticed Konig sitting in the corner booth, his new girl perched giggling in his lap. They were really putting on a show, kissing loudly as her hands wandered.

"Ugh get a room already," Ghost grumbled into his tray, making me snort.

Soap rolled his eyes at the PDA. "They act like they'll drop dead if they come up for air for two seconds!"

Konig's girl shamelessly ground down against him right there in the open mess. Even Ale gagged on his food at the display.

"Oi keep it in your pants til we eat at least!" Soap barking, earning laughs.

Konig shot us a dirty look but his girl just nipped his ear, spurring more exaggerated petting that had us all groaning.

I nibbled Ghost's neck discreetly. "Jealous we can't join the mile high club right here?"

He smirked darkly. "Why watch the show when we could steal the spotlight, mama?"

Giggling, I fed Ghost the rest of my breakfast, quite content with my own private entertainment.

Ghost and I made our way back to the barracks after breakfast, hands wandering as we walked a little too close. but as we passed Konig's room, breathy moans spilled out from the cracked door.

"Oh Konig, right there, don't stop!" His girl gasped loudly.

Ghost sneered in disgust. "That guy's got the stamina of a jackrabbit, I'll give him that."

I tugged his hand toward my room instead with a giggle. "Come on soldier, show me what you're really made of."

Spinning me against my door, Ghost's hungry kiss made me whimper. His hand crept up my shirt as we writhed together. But more lewd sounds from down the hall distracted him with a snort.

"Wonder how long it'll take him to tap out," Ghost snarked. I silenced him with another deep kiss, working open his belt.

By now Konig's girl was screaming at a pitch that had to break sound barriers. Ghost chuckled darkly against my lips. "Bet I can make you scream twice as loud, mama..."

With that he dropped to his knees, determination shining in his eyes. I threw my head back with a glorious squeal as pleasure consumed me whole.

I bit my lip to hold back giggles as Ghost pleasured me outside my room, Konig's girl shrieking like a banshee next door.

"Damn think she's possessed or something," Ghost chuckled darkly before sinking his tongue back into me.

His skilled mouth soon had me gasping and writhing against the door. But I couldn't help grinning at the symphony of squealing and bed banging coming through the thin wall.