A Night to Remember

The crisp night air did little to cool my scorching skin as Ghost carried me away from the rowdy pub, lost in a drunken haze of lust and want.

I nipped his pounding pulse, whimpering. "Hurry soldier, I need you now."

He growled, speeding towards the empty parking lot. "So eager for your punishment, mama. You'll beg for mercy by dawn."

At his Jeep, he tore at our clothes like a madman. Finally flesh to flesh, we devoured each other with snarling mouths. His hands mauled my greedy cunt, three thick fingers pumping as I thrashed.

"Please, please!" I keened, grinding shamelessly on his hand.

Ghost yanked his fingers free with a sinister grin. "Not yet slut. Get on your knees."

I dropped willingly, swallowing his swollen cock to the hilt as he fucked my eager mouth. His thick thighs soon tensed, spilling down my gulping throat with a guttural groan.

Ghost hauled me to my feet, kissing me hard as we tumbled into his backseat. The night was still young, and I was his plaything to use until sunrise. Mercy was not in our vocabulary tonight.

Ghost slammed into me again and again in the backseat. It felt so good but the car was squeaking like crazy.

"Ah, you're squeezing me so tight," he grunted. "Think the neighbors are listening to us?"

I didn't care who heard at this point, I just needed to finish. "Shut up and fuck me already!" I yelled.

He sped up, pounding away. I scratched at his back, getting closer and closer. Ghost bit my neck hard, that always sends me over.

"Oh fuck, I'm cumming!" I screamed. My whole body tensed up as the feeling washed over me.

Ghost kept thrusting through it. "Yeah take it, you little slut." A few more pumps and he was done too.

We laid there trying to catch our breath. Finally he spoke. "Damn girl, you sure know how to party."

I laughed. "What can I say, I like to have fun."

He started getting dressed. "We'll have to do this again sometime. You're too much fun to quit now."

I gave him a kiss. "Count on it soldier. This was one night to remember for sure."

I stretched out in the backseat, still feeling floaty after our fun. Ghost sat up front lighting a smoke.

"Hand that over here big boy," I said sweetly. He passed it back with a grin.

As I took a long drag, I got an idea. "You know, my place is pretty close..."

Ghost raised an eyebrow. "Think you can go again so soon?"

I ran my hand up his leg teasingly. "Only one way to find out soldier."

He started the car and we peeled out. A few minutes later we pulled up to my spot.

Inside I shoved Ghost onto the couch, straddling him in one smooth move. "Round two, let's go."

Our lips crashed together in a hungry kiss as I ground myself against his growing hardness. Ghost gripped my hips, helping me find a rhythm.

I rocked us faster, feeling myself getting wet all over again. His mouth moved to suck marks into my neck and chest.

"Fuck I'm close already," he groaned. I rode him through our climaxes, collapsing in a sweaty mess afterwards.

Ghost lit another smoke, smiling over at me. "Remind me why we don't do this more often?"

I curled against his side contently. "You know you're my favorite, big guy."