Jacksonville, Oregon

--

Riley, Jestion along with the few trusted men they brought along all walked down the steps of the plane groaning. The flight was a long one. It was a sixteen hour flight and they only stopped once to fuel up before finishing the flight to Oregon. They landed at a private airport in the small town that Riley had paid the mayor a good sum to keep quiet about.

"Okay everyone go set up at the rental house we'll be going to my brother's house." Jestion said as he and Riley climbed on his motorcycle. Jestion hated sitting in cars and would drag his husband along on his motorcycles any chance he got. Riley didn't mind plus it gave him an excuse to hug Jestion, although he didn't like being so open for enemies to shoot at them.

They took off on the motorcycle, Riley directing them to the house. When they arrived they noticed the doors of the house were opened. Jestion barely parked the bike before jumping off to run inside of the house. Riley followed him after sitting the bike up on its kickstand. Jestion stood in the doorway of the small home shocked.

The house had been destroyed, picture frames broken, tv's smashed and the walls covered in symbols Jestion hoped to never see again. In all the mess Jestion saw a note and went to pick it up. His blood boiled as he read the note before throwing it down and stomping out of the house.

Riley went to pick up the note to read it.

I told you Jestion, you'll never escape me. Your brother is so pretty I guess he'll do in your place for now love.

-J

Riley threw the note down and followed after his fiance. He saw tears streaming down his fiance's face as he kneeled by his bike with his hands in his hair. Riley stared at Jestion, upset. They were supposed to be home planning their wedding and making contact with Elias inviting him to the occasion. Jestion was supposed to be happy not kneeling in front of his brother's empty home crying. Riley walked over to Jestion and kneeled beside him making his finance look at him.

"I've let you do this your way love, but it's my turn now." Riley said, staring Jestion in the eyes. Jestion stared at his fiance and nodded, wrapping his arms around the male. Riley knew after dealing with Joseph Jestion hadn't want another relationship where he was being told what to do. So Riley tended to let Jestion do whatever he wanted knowing if he needed to step in he would.

Riley stood up holding his husband as he called his men to pick them up and another group to clean the house up. After that he made a phone call as they waited. "I need your help." He told the people on the phone as he stared at the car pulling up. "We'll meet in Vegas." He said before hanging up the phone. He handed his phone to one of his men before leading his fragile fiance into the car.

He hated to have to take another plane but driving would take just too long he thought as the pair were sent back to the private airport to be put on a plane to Vegas.

--

LAS VEGAS NEVADA

--

Elias woke up on a plane. His hands and legs were still tied together and his mouth covered by tape. He opened his eyes seeing the handsome man from the bakery sitting across from him sipping on a drink. The man noticed the small movement and looked up at Elias with a devilish grin.

"You're awake, finally." The man said as he looked Elias up and down. The boy sat still not knowing what to but stared at the man with fear in his eyes. "My name is Joseph, you'll be staying with me for a while." The man or Joseph said. Elias would've thought the man was nice if it weren't for the fact he'd kidnapped him and the gun that lay on the tray right beside him.