--

VEGAS

--

The flight didn't take long and before they knew it they were landing. Elias and Alexi stood behind Caleb as he walked down the steps of the plane. The doctor on the plane had instructed them the same way Lorenzo had, to let Caleb walk. As soon as he was down the steps he let out a sigh as he sat in the wheelchair to be wheeled to the car.

"It was nice meeting you all, he'll be ready for visitors in about two days and when you all come I'm gonna get him some crutches instead of that wheelchair.." The doctor said as he rushed by them to the car with a guard behind him carrying the little boy. Heather came holding one of her sleeping kids while her other child was being held by her personal nanny.

"So where are we staying?" She questioned as she walked behind Alexi and Elias. "My house." Elias said as he got into the car waiting to be driven to his home.

It was a short drive to his house they got there in about ten minutes. Everyone exited the car. Seeing the four steps they had to walk up to get into the house Caleb stopped the guards from putting him in his wheelchair. Elias wrapped an arm around him helping him up the stairs and into the house.

The door was unlocked and when they walked in Elias gasped. The house was clean and everything looked new and the same at the same time. All of the family photos he'd take were on the wall, but it looked and smelled like the walls had been painted.

Elias sat Caleb on the couch and walked into his kitchen seeing a maid fixing bowls of soup. He looked at her confused before she turned around. "Dalia? How did you get here before us?" Elias questioned as the woman sat the bowls of soup down.

"Dalia is my twin honey, I'm Rose." The woman introduced herself. She had a thick southern accent compared to Dalia. Elias nodded slowly and left his kitchen going upstairs. He lived in a four bedroom house with his parents. So it was plenty of room for all of them.

"Uhm I guess Caleb and I can sleep together, Alexi can have his own room, and the twins and Heather can take the other two rooms." Elias announced as he came back downstairs. Heather shook her head. "My boys can sleep with me Caleb can get his own room it'll be uncomfortable for him with his leg." Heather said with no room for arguing. Elias nodded agreeing with her when Alexi spoke up. "I can just sleep with you." Alexi teased Elias causing the male to blush bright red.

"No." Elias stated before climbing back up the stairs. He went into his parents bedroom and went into the closet pulling out a photo album. Tears fell down his face as he flipped through the pictures. All the dreams he had died with his parents. The plans to send him to culinary school so he could help run the bakery his parents owned and open a restaurant with it.

He never even got to come out to them. He flipped through the pictures mourning the life he once knew, because as much as he loved to be home again it wasn't the same without his brother. His memories of his parents would always be with him through his love for baking. It was time for him to make more memories with the family he had living.

He wiped the tears from his eyes and went back to the closet grabbing the xtra boxes his parents used to keep. He found some tape in the drawer beside the bed and taped the box. He then took the photo album and placed it in the box and started collecting more items to take with him to Italy.

--

VEGAS (*)

--

Jestion sat in the bath tub with his knees to his chest. It was too late. He looked down at the water watching blood mix with the bubbles and water. He bit his lip keeping in the pain. He could see the cuts on his legs were red and split. They burned in the water but the pain from it helped him forget.