VEGAS

---

Elias didn't know when he fell asleep but he woke up to someone roughly pulling him up. As he opened his eyes to look at the person that yanked him from his sleep he came face to face with his kidnapper. Joseph held onto the boy as two other men unchained Caleb.

"How good are you at makeup?" Joseph asked Elias as he held the boy by his waist. Elias didn't answer as he watched the men roughly pull Caleb's limp body up. "Listen to me pretty boy, I need you to make him look somewhat presentable." Joseph said his tone shifted as he looked at Caleb's beaten body.

Elias nodded not wanting to cause any problems. "Can they not grab him so roughly." Elias mumbled out as he stared at Caleb's pained face. Joseph smiled wildly and squeezed Elias' arm. "You and your brother both have hearts of gold." He said before snapping at the men to relax their grips on Caleb.

Elias said nothing as he and Caleb were led to a bathroom. There was a large bathtub filled with bubbles and beside it sat a table with makeup, hair care products, and a first aid kit. Elias winced as the men threw Caleb in the tub, he rushed over to him to help him out of the bath so he wouldn't drown. The men left as Elias grabbed a towel to dry Caleb's face. He turned around to see Joseph lighting a cigarette in the door frame.

"I know you're not a miracle worker, but do your best for me." The man said, giving Elias a wink before he left the room. Elias shivered in disgust before turning back to Caleb who seemed to relax more as the warm water surrounded his bruises.

"Caleb are you awake?" Elias asked quietly, almost whispering to the boy as he grabbed soap from the table. Caleb slowly nodded his head leaning up to look at Elias. It was then Elias truly could see just how broken the boy was. He slowly moved his hand up to Caleb's face holding him. Caleb leaned into the touch as tears fell from his eyes.

"How old are you?" Elias asked as he wet the towel and dabbed at the bruises on Caleb with the warm water. "Fourteen." Caleb croaked out as he winced from the bruises being messed with. Elias paused after hearing Caleb's age. 'He's a baby' was the only thing that crossed his mind as he stared at the beaten boy in the bath.

--

VEGAS

---

Jestion stood in the door frame of the weapons room watching his fiance and friend prepare for the retrieval of his brother. Riley kept getting annoyed with Alexi's inability to take the situation as serious as it was. Riley rolled his eyes, turning away from the computers to go over to Jestion leaving Alexi to do the locating himself.

"I know you practically raised him, but I think I'm gonna shoot him if he says one more word about this cutting into his 'hunting' time." Riley grumbled as he hugged his fiance. Jestion laughed as he hugged Riley back.

"You know he's a good kid, he just does stupid things." Jestion said as he looked up at his husband. He moved back a little so he could fix Riley's hair by messing it up. "You look so much better with messy hair, stop slicking it back." Jestion said as he finished making his husband look like a walking sex symbol.

Riley shook his head and pushed his hair out of his face. "I'm gonna go bald one day to see if you really love me of if you just love my hair." Riley teased Jestion pulling him closer. They flirted back and forth before being interrupted by an annoying voice. Riley pulled the gun out from his waist pointing it at Alexi. "What do you want now." Riley asked, fully done with the boy.

"Jestion tell your fiance to stop pointing his gun at me or I won't tell him where Joseph is." Alexi said as he made his way to stand behind Jestion. Riley lowered the gun, putting it back on his waist. "Then let's go, everyone is waiting for us." Riley said as he pulled his husband towards the elevator in the room. As they got in the elevator Riley half listened to Alexi read off all the information he needed while he made out with Jestion.