A/N: So I noticed on the last chapter I put vegas but they're in Orgeon during the time my bad I should have it fixed soon!

--

December

--

"Where should we go for Christmas?" Jestion asked Elias as they stood in the bakery. The family along with Alexi had decided to stay in Oregon until they finalized the move to either the UK or some city within the US. "Do you go somewhere every christmas?" Elias questioned as he set out more treats to be sold. It was about three hours until he closed and he was more than ready to go home to see Caleb, June and Alexi.

"Yeah, last year we went to Sweden. I don't think Riley has ever had Christmas at home. He always takes me somewhere new." Jestion said thinking about the christmas' he and Riley had spent together.

"Let's just have it at home, we can all decorate the house and a tree together with me and yo- I'll cook." Elias said, pausing on the idea of him and his brother cooking. "Hey, I can cook." Jestion said standing up to help Elias wipe tables. "Jess, when was the last time you cooked a meal?" Jestion paused and sighed.

"It's Riley's fault he spoiled me." Jestion blamed his fiance. Elias laughed and shook his head. "Come on, you need to help me finalize the design for the wedding cake." Elias said as they both walked to the back of the store.

--

Oregon

--

Later that night when Jestion and Elias arrived home they called a family meeting. "We're gonna spend this Christmas here." Elias announced making Riley look up at him. "I was gonna book us rooms in Aspen." He said, making Elias narrow his eyes at him. "When was the last time you spent Christmas at home with everyone and not just Jess?" Riley sat for a minute and thought. His family wasn't big about Christmas so he only celebrated it for Jestion.

"Well I guess that's fine, who is gonna decorate this place it shouldn't take that many maids." Riley said as he looked around the living room. Living in the house was definitely something new for him. It wasn't the big fancy houses he was used to but for some reason he liked that more.

"No, we're gonna decorate it. There's a mall a town over. We'll all drive there and get decorations and gifts. Of course we'll need two cars and I need to get the dinner planned." Elias said as he took notes down on the tablet Jestion had gotten for him.

Everyone turned to June as he woke up and started whining. Jestion grabbed the boys hearing aids from the table and went to put them on him. The boy patted Jestion before climbing onto his lap being careful of his cast. He turned around and fell asleep on his chest causing Jestion to remove his hearing aids.

"Oh, the town they do a christmas charity event for the orphanage every year, it's like a mini carnival we should all go." Elias said happily jumping up. He and his family loved christmas. They were big about it and always made sure to support other local businesses and charity espcially during the holidays.

Alexi pulled Elias back down on the love seat they were sharing. "Steady there tiger." He teased Elias only receiving a smack to his chest. Elias sat for a minute as he compared dates. It was just December 2nd so they had plenty of time. The carnival was on the 20th so he had time to get them signed up for a booth.

"I'm gonna plan everything out, it's late so we should all go to bed. Everyone is gonna be up bright and early to go shopping!" Elias announced with a big smile. Jestion and Riley looked at each other and sighed. "Maybe we should've gone to Aspen." Alexi whispered as he walked upstairs to get some sleep.