Vegas
---

I once again woke up in an unknown place. I looked around the dark room not being able to move much from the restricting chains attaching me to the brick wall I laid against. The room was dimly lit and musky. I had never in my life smelled the rotten scent of death but this room would be the exact smell I described if I ever tried to. I looked around only to see another boy chained to the wall across from me.

I tried to catch a good look at his face but I couldn't see it as his head hung low. He laid limp against the wall, a dark liquid dripping down from his face to his lap. That's when I noticed he wasn't wearing any clothes. The liquid had formed a puddle on his legs and run down them dripping onto the floor.

I felt my heart rate pick up as I thought about just how dangerous this man was. Doing my hardest to keep from fainting I removed my eyes from the damaged boy in front of me to the door as it crept open. I stared at the man as he walked in wondering exactly what he wanted with me and why he kept mentioning my brother.

The only thing my father ever told me about my brother is he died when he tried to run away. I had a few memories of playing with him but that was about it. So why did this man think he knew my brother? I wondered as he walked closer to me. The man kneeled down and unchained me from the wall.

"You're quite obedient too, maybe I should just keep you and forget all about him." He said while giving me a wide smile. I mentally reminded myself to kick my own ass for ever thinking this man was attractive. Look where that led me.

I rubbed my wrist as he walked back to the door grabbing a plate and a cup before sitting it next to me. He patted my head and turned around looking at the other boy in the room. In two long strides he stood in front of the boy and roughly kicked his side.

The boy yelled out in pain slumping over away from the kick. I stared at the man in horror as I watched him spit on the boy before leaving the room. Once he left I grabbed the cup of water staring in it trying to see if I could see anything wrong with it through the clear cup.

I rushed over to him and sat beside him. As I sat next to him I got a good look at his face. It was unrecognizable. His entire face was covered in cuts and bruises. I put the cup up to his mouth carefully tilting his head back. He winced in pain at first before he started to drink the water. He drank it like he hadn't had water in years like a dog on the street in the summer's heat. I helped him drink every drop of water before moving the cup. I let him lay his head against my shoulder as he rested some more.

"My name is Elias." I told him as we sat in silence. I wasn't expecting to get anything back but I had a feeling we'd be in here a while together or at least part of me hoped he would still be here with me tomorrow. He moved slowly trying to open his swollen eyes to look at me before giving up.

"C-caleb." It came out like a gargle, and as soon as he said it blood dripped from his mouth. I put my pajama sleeve up to his mouth, wiping the blood from his lips as he drifted out of consciousness again. Staring at the ceiling of the room I wondered just how I had gotten myself into this mess.

--

Vegas

--

Riley left a soft kiss on his fiance's forehead as he got ready to leave the house. Making sure he had everything and left Jestion a note on the night stand he left the room. It was around two in the morning but he knew the longer they gave Joseph the more time the man had to break Elias into unfixable pieces.

He walked out the house after making sure to leave his butler a message to make sure Jestion woke up to breakfast in bed. He went into the garage grabbing a set of keys before leaving the house going to the club he owned.