A/N: This chapter is shorter than the others, but I hope everyone still likes it.

--

VEGAS

--

Dalia stood in the safe room with Caleb and Elias who were sitting beside each other trying to focus on the book when she felt her pager go off. ALL CLEAR. Went across it. She took off her mask and fixed her hair before turning to the two boys. "Come on we can get out now." She told them as she opened the door.

Elias helped Caleb back into his wheelchair and when they exited the closet they saw Riley and Alexi standing waiting for them. "You need to go pack, Dalia help them,I'm sending you both to oregon with Alexi it's the safest place for you to be right now." Riley instructed before leaving the room. He didn't have the heart to tell them the news about Jestion.

He picked up his phone and called his brother in law. "Lorenzo I need your help he got Jestion." He told the man before hanging up the phone and messaging all of his friends to meet at his house.

Alexi walked with Elias to his room to help him pack. He tried not to make eye contact with the boy as he kept getting questioning glances from Elias. "Where is my brother?" Elias finally asked wondering why Jestion wasn't there to help him and Caleb himself.

'Riley is gonna kill me.' Alexi thought to himself as he turned to Elias. "You know that man we saved you from? His name is Joseph, he and your brother were in an abusive relationship years ago before Jestion escaped with Riley's help, Joseph has been chasing them for about two years and when Jestion was close to killing him he escaped and kindapped you. Then they flew here to save you and now Joseph took Jestion we think in exchange for Caleb's brother who we found on the driveway when we came home." Alexi rambled walking back and forth as he spilled the beans about everything.

Elias sat on his bed trying to process everything. "So he has my brother? Then why are you here go get him back!" Elias said as he stood up crying. Alexi wrapped his arms around the boy holding him as Elias cried. "Riley is going to get him back, Riley would burn down Vegas to save your brother trust me, you need to pack so we can get you, Caleb and his brother to safety." Alexi said as he comfoted Elias.

Elias nodded and grabbed his suitcases that Jestion had gotten for him. He started packing feeling bittersweet. He wanted the next time he would see his home to be with his brother now he would have to wait for that opporutuntiy. One thing about the situation was that it had solidified his choice.

--

VEGAS
--

The cars pulled up the terminal and as soon as they came to a stop guard came to get the suitcases from the back. Alexi helped Elias get out of the car while Riley helped Caleb get into his wheelchair.

Another car pulled up and Heather and Lorenzo exited. Heather went to get her kids out of the car and held their hands as she walked over towards Elias. She gave him a big hug and then went to give Caleb a hug.

Lorenzo stood beside Riley in his mission gear. Alexi looked at him shocked then at Riley with a questioning look. Riley nodded at him and Alexi sighed. "Lets get on the plane." He said motioning for Elias and Caleb. Elias started walking up while guards pushed Caleb up to the steps then another tried to carry him up the stairs.

"Let him do it." Lorenzo instructed them. The guard nodded and stood behind Caleb while the boy pulled himself up the steps. "Stop letting him rely on the wheelchair so much the point of recovery is to get him back walking." Lorenzo said to Riley before he walked over to his wife giving her a kiss. He kneeled down and hugged his sons before sending them to get on the plane.

"Stay safe Lo." Heather said as she gave her husband one final hug before going to hug her brother. "Give them hell Ri, get him back." She told her brother before leaving to get on the plane.

Alexi still stood with the pair. "I'll keep them safe, no matter what. You both focus on saving Jestion because if I have to come back and do it I'm killing everyone in the way." Alexi promised before going to get on the plane.

Riley looked at the last car that pulled up. A doctor got out of the car while guards carried a little boy. He had a cast on his leg and the doctor was still checking him out as they walked over to the plane. "I still think this is a horrible idea, did you set up the space for him?" The doctor said as he walked up to the pair. Riley nodded looking at the sleeping little boy.

"Yes, and we've instructed to have you both taken to the hospital as soon as you arrive, you'll have an entire wing dedicated to helping him and we have a room set up at a hotel close by." Lorenzo told the man as he held his hand out to shake his hand. The man sighed and shook his hand.

"Let's go be careful to not move him much I didn't get to fully xray him." The doctor instructed the guards as he walked to the plane.

Once he was on the plane he had the men strapped the boy down in the space dedicated to him. He got out his stethoscope so he could continue to monitor the boys heart rate manually while they were on the plane.

Caleb was sitting in a seat that faced the boy. He could feel tears rolling down his face as he saw his brothers sleeping face. The boy looked peaceful as his chest rose and fell. Elias grabbed Calebs hand to help him stop crying. "He's alive." Caleb whispered to himself as he wiped the tears from his eyes.

"He'll be okay after his treatments." The doctor announced noticing the crying boy staring at the sleeping child. Caleb nodded as he tried to get himself to stop crying. He hugged Elias who patted his back in comfort.

"Okay sit we have to put our seatbelts on we're about to take off." Alexi said with a smile as he pulled Elias back down into his seat.

--

VEGAS

--

Jestion laid in the bed with just a shirt on. He had chains attached to both of his legs keeping him restrained in the room. He stared at the clothes he was wearing when he arrived hoping that Riley could pick up his location. Joseph had taken him to some remote cabin.

He sat up and the hurriedly laid back down. He couldn't face the other side of the room, it hurt everytime he looked. He saw her dead, he naked body laid on the floor lifeless. She was so skinny you could see her bones and her cheeks were sunken. Jestion thought about the years the both of them had shared homeless on the streets just trying to survive before he had put them both in the grasp of Joseph.

He always wondered why she wouldn't leave Joseph, even when he gave her the way out. She had gotten pregnant, and Joseph was holding her children hostage so she couldn't leave. He'd found that out by the birth certificates Joseph had sitting on his night stand. They mocked him, he knew Joseph cheated throughout their entire relationship, but he deep down hoped she'd been safe from it.

The door opened to the room and Joseph walked into with two guys. The guys walked over to the woman and picked her lifeless body up. 'Goodbye Violet, i'll always love you' Jestion thought as he watchd her body being taken.

Joseph climbed into the bed and wrapped his arm around Jestion. Jestion felt sick how could that man have fathered such a beautiful boys and treated them so horribly their entire lives. Jestion laid waiting for his Fiance to save him.

Tears fell on his cheeks as he prayed for Riley to get to him soon.

Joseph looked at the tears on Jestions face and licked his lips. "You always look so good when you cry, especially when you scream in pain." Joseph said as he kissed Jestion's neck pulling the man closer to him.

"Not tonight Joseph, I'm not ready for you yet Riley can't do what you do." Jestion said through his anger as he leaned away from Jospeh. The man smiled proudly as he gripped Jestion's face. "So you missed me." Joseph said before leaning down to kiss Jestion.

Jestion could feel the bile rise up in his throat as the need to throw up grew stronger while Joseph kissed him. He laid their limp as he thought about all the ways he was going to make Joseph pay. He also thought about Caleb and Jeffery, he also promised himself to take care of Violet's kids and give them the life his friend never got the chance to.