VEGAS

--

A month and a half had passed by and Caleb was finally getting to come back to the home. All of his surgeries had been a success and now he just had the job of letting himself heal and getting used to walking with metal in his leg. Jestion was so happy that he and Elias planned a whole party for Caleb's return. They couldn't wait to tell him the great news.

His brother had been found.

The preparation for his return was simple. They got a cute banner with books on it and had a couple gifts. One gift was for after his recovery it was a two hundred dollar barnes and nobles gift card so he could pick out his own books. Another was a book elias had picked out that he thought caleb would like and the last were a brand new pair of glasses that Riley had bought for him.

Elias finished decorating the cake he made and smiled. He had missed baking a lot more than he thought he would. Jestion walked in and looked at the cake. "It's beautiful, you should make the cake for my wedding." Jestion said causing Elias to look at him with the biggest smile on his face.

"Really? You'll let me?" Elias asked and Jestion nodded. Elias hugged him then let go thinking about his bakery again. Jestion looked down seeing his brother smile gone from his face. "How about when Caleb gets better we all fly back to Oregon and check on your bakery, we could even see about creating an exact replica of it in Italy if you want to come back with us?" Jestion suggested.

It was a conversation the brothers had been avoiding as they got closer and bonded over the month. Jestion wouldn't tell Elias why he left and Elias couldn't tell Jestion if he would move with them or not. "I still need some time to think, as much as I don't want to lose my family again I never really imagined another life outside of Oregon after my parents died." Elias admitted. Jestion hugged him and smiled sadly. "Take all the time you need but no matter what you choose you'll never lose me again." Jestion promised before letting go of Elias.

"Okay lets get this cake in the room, Riley said they'll be in here fifteen minutes." Jestion said lifting the cake up. Elias guided him carefully so the three layer cake and all of its book decorations didn't end up on the floor.

The door opened to the sitting room and Riley rolled Caleb in. The boy looked much better than the first time he entered the house. He wasn't as pale and his cheeks seemed a little fuller. He had a wool hat on his head to keep him warm. Jestion made a note to make sure he got caleb more hats until the boys hair started growing back.

Heather and Lorenzo walked in behind Riley carrying bags of things to help in Caleb's recovery and clothes that Riley had bought for Caleb while they waited for him to be released. Maids rushed over to the couple taking the bags and sitting them on the table.

"Would you like us to put these in his room sir?" A maid named Dalia asked Jestion. Jestion walked over looking in the bags. "Yes, make sure to put his pajamas in the drawer beside his bed and hang everything else in the closet. Also make sure the reading light I bought him is set up by the bed." The maids nodded and took the bags upstairs.

Jestion turned around to see Elias talking with caleb while he pushed the boys wheel chair to sit by a table. "Are you hungry?" Elias asked Caleb as he sat in a chair beside him. Caleb shook his head no. He was forever grateful for the kindness Elias, Riley and Jestion had shown him. It was something he'd never thought he would get to experience, but the thought of his brother still being stuck in that house made him not able to show his happiness.

"Thank you for helping him, we should have a family dinner next month." Jestion said as he stood next to Riley. Riley nodded knowing this month would be too much, they had to focus on getting Jeffery back and getting rid of Joseph.