Elias woke up in a good mood. He had just gotten his first kiss last night and things were looking up for him. He went downstairs happy he was their before Rose and started making breakfast. His phone went off and he gasped at the text he'd recived from Riley. His brother was back safely and they would be flying to meet them.

He continued to make breakfast when Heather came down. She was fully dressed and awake. "I guess we had the same idea." She smiled at Elias as she came to help him. They talked and made breakfast once they finished Heather sent Elias up to wake Caleb and Alexi while she went to get her kids.

Elias woke up Caleb and helped him to the bathroom before taking him downstairs. He then went back up and knocked on Alexi's door. The sleepy male opened the door shirtless and looked at Elias through messy bed hair. Elias blused and cleared his throat. "Heather breakfast downstairs." Elias managed to get out before leaving.

Alexi smirked as he watched Elias leave before going back into the room shutting the door. "I was thinking it would be nice if we all went to the park. It's really pretty and I can pack a picnic!" Elias said excitedly as they ate breakfast.

Alexi came downstairs in a large black shirt and pajama pants. His hair was wet from showering as he sat at the table. "You should've dried your hair you're going to get sick." Heather and Elias said at the same time. Elias blushed and started eating while Heather sent Alexi back up to dry his hair.

Heather then looked at Elias and smiled seeing the blush on his face. She remembered how she was when she was falling in love with Lorenzo as she continued eating and feeding her children.

--

VEGAS

--

Jestion gripped Riley's shirt as he cried into his fiances chest. Riley could feel the tears coating his shirt as he held Jestion. "I-I tried so hard to be strong so he couldn't get them Ri, but I'm not strong." Jestion said as he sobbed. Riley pulled his face out and looked at Jestion.

"You are the strongest person I know Jess, this pain that you feel right now is going to go away again. I love you, your brother loves you our family loves you. He'll never touch you again I promise." Riley said as he looked into Jestion's eyes.

The male nodded as he stopped himself from crying. "How is the baby did he make it?" Jestion asked as he hiccuped from all the crying he just did. Riley pulled him close again and nodded. Jestion truly believed in his mind Riley was his soulmate. Riley always knew what to say to him. "Do you still wanna go to art school?" Riley asked to take Jestions mind off everything. Jestion always became another person when he started drawing and painting. He painted with every emotion deep inside him and it was Riley's favorite view.

"I think so, I was thinking about helping Elias get into culinary school." Jestion said his voice muffled from his face being covered. "I think that's perfect Italy has great culinary school, but I was thinking it's time for us to move to another country, my parents love living in that little town but with Elias, Alexi, and the kids that small town is just too small." Riley thought outloud. Jestion nodded in agreement.

"Where would we live?" Jestion questioned as he moved back to look at Riley. "Maybe the UK? It would give them all time to learn the basic languages they need and they have good schools for disabled kids." Riley told Jestion. Jestion looked at him confused. Sure Caleb had surgery on his leg but he wouldn't be on crutches all his life in fact he would be healed before school started.

"Jeffery is blind, and partially deaf." Riley informed Jestion. Jestion turned over to stare at the ceiling. Memories of him and Violet flowed through his mind as he stared at the ceiling. "His name is June, thats what she wanted to name him. Caleb and June." Jestion said as he started crying again.