Chapter 18: I'm in Love

Well
No, that can't be
No, not just yet
Not falling for some girl that I just met
So, quit telling me that she's the one
(She's the lady of your dreams, oh)
When the story that you're writing hasn't even begun

Conversations with the Moon - grentperez

Y/N's POV

October 29th, 2021

It's the weekend and I don't have classes nor work. Well, I don't have to go to set, but I do have to go to the club. The morning went by pretty fast. I just cleaned up my apartment, did some payments and homework.

Today's outfit was kind of important. I wanted to look professional but not like 'interview' professional since I still have to perform and serve tables all night after our meeting with Mr. Cumberbatch. So, I settled for some blue dress pants and a baby blue dress shirt, with my Moto Racer leather jacket. Talking about the meeting, I've got to tell you what happened yesterday when I told Julie the news.

*Start of Flashback

*Start of Phone Call 📞

Y/N: Julie, you're not going to believe this!

J: Oh mate, this better be important. I've got a class at 8 AM and it's 1 in the bloody morning.

Y/N: Trust me, your head is going to explode over this.

J: Go on then.

Y/N: So, you know how I'm supposed to attend Mr. Cumberbatch's Halloween party this Sunday?

J: Yeah, what about it? Did you get uninvited?

Y/N: No, I actually had the chance to suggest to Mr. Cumberbatch to hire Willa and Power Strike for the party. The DJ he hired cancelled on him last minute and he agreed to talk to us to hire us personally tomorrow, well, this afternoon.

J: Shut up! That's amazing Y/N! You better get me his autograph.

Y/N: What if I told you...you can ask him yourself?

J: What are you talking about?

Y/N: Well, I was thinking you could help us as our manager, so we could get a good deal on this gig. Also, we still need transportation for us and the instruments that day. Maybe Spencer can lend us the van and you can come to the party as well?

J: Fuck yeah! When are we meeting the sexy wizard?

Y/N: (Chuckles) First, you have to control yourself when you talk to him, I have to present you as our manager. Second, we're meeting him at 5 PM at the club.

J: Alright, I'll make sure to be there. What's the dress code?

Y/N: Formal, but not too much. Like if you were attending a wedding from a not-so-close friend, but you still want to outshine everyone else.

J: Got it! I'll see you later Y/N. Bye!

Y/N: I'll see you later Julie. Bye!

*End of Phone Call 📞

*End of Flashback

I know it wasn't actually the best decision to call her at 1 AM, but I had just gotten home after the club and didn't want to forget about sharing the news with her. I still made sure to text her the details so she wouldn't think our conversation on the phone was all part of a dream.