4

Outfit above ))
Family's began coming in and I looked directly over to the Lee family. He wasn't here. I know how sick and twisted this is going to go. Dad either going to have a bidding session with his son or he's going to make blood shed happen. Alas.

Dad- good evening everybody as you all know and is probably why so many family's are here tonight we are looking for a marriage partner for my son. Every family must put one child in for the running unless already married or engaged. My son will eliminate people himself.
He read family names out and a person either lined up or told dad their marital status.
I stood on the stage and told him be honest this was actually quite fun. I started off with the biggest.

Me- anyone who just doesn't want to marry me go back
Any females go back
If your family mafia is not in the top 10

Wow see I've got 6 guys left. Unfortunately none of them were the one I wanted.
Me- okay top 5 ?
2 guys left
Me- well I have to pick one of you so rock paper scissors ? Shoot with a twist ?

The door opened and a familiar face walked through the door. My heart dropped to my stomach and I couldn't talk. He went over to his dad before walking into the middle of the room. Everyone gawked at him and families went silent watching as he walked through the hall.  He had tattoos littered across his arms and his black shirt tightened around his arms. The first few buttons were undone.
Renjun and Yang Yang were smiling with each other.

Me- anyone wearing a white shirt sit down.
Jeno stood there and all my friends came over to us

Renjun- omg jeno it's been so long !
Jeno- my dad's stepping down so I had to come back. That and a lot of arguing
Dad- mr Lee. Honour to be in your presence. I was so happy when I heard the news.
Jeno- don't think I'll go easy on you mr na.
They stood laughing and talking together when our maid came to collect Isla. I said goodbye to her and all the kids were being escorted out or anyone 16 or under should I say.
Jeno face dropped when the board lit up and a title page popped up.

Jeno- good luck this year everyone ...
Win win- jaemin don't get scared
Yuta- if you need one of us will always have your back.

They all put their hands in and went back to their family tables. Most of them sat together being married but awards were being announced.
Jenos family got most of them and yutas family.

I went up for my own award
Most allies

People cheered and clapped as I went up. I had to give a little thank you speech
Me- well... I couldnt have done this without you mom. Fly high my angel.
People were still shocked over what had happened with my mom but they clapped again and I went back down to my dad

Dad- and as we know as always we will have a challenge. I have hidden 24 pieces of jewellery around our ballroom. Those who find them their families are safe. You can kill to retrieve a piece off another family. Each family must nominate one candidate. If your candidate dies your entire table will be killed likewise if your candidate doesn't find an item.
It all started and I showed our friends group where all them were hidden. They picked up 2 each to make sure some families cannot find one. This entire thing is to decrease population within the mafia community. Each table has 5 other people on and we all sat on the edge of the stage laughing with each other. Eventually all 24 items were retrieved and it's was all our families and the a Lee family and a couple of others.
We were finishing some bits off when the doors were pushed open and 3 men holding guns began firing. They shot people in the way and held their guns towards jeno. I let go of my dad and renjun attempted to pull me back. I sprinted for jeno and dove down.

Renjun pov

The men watched for a moment seeing neither of them move before sprinting out. Jaemins dad's men ran out as well.
Me win win and ten went over when jeno moved jaemin from the top of him. He was panicked as he looked over himself one bullet to his shoulder. His eyes immediately went to jaemin and blood was pooling under his outfit. Jeno moved quickly taking articles of clothing off him and pressed down firmly. I went and held the other bullet wound.
Jaemin was breathing heavily and gasping for air. Medics came and helped us. They were all over the room and they let people pass or they only had minor injuries.
Jeno was following us but his dad dragged him back. I heard him protesting to the wedding and jeno sat down pulling a gun from his pocket.
Jeno- shut the fuck up or I will kill you myself
Mr Lee- you wouldn't kill any of us
He shot his uncle in the middle of the forehead and everyone as stunned.
Mr Lee - I will be having words with you jeno.

He caught up with me and we all went to the Na family household.
His little sister was in bed so the servants said and we went down to the infirmary.
A doctor came to us for jeno and he took his shirt off. I watched and noticed a tattoo over his heart.
Me- what is that ?
Jeno- I got it when I first turned 18 it was my first one.
Me- that's so sweet. He'll kill you when he finds out like

Property of Na Jaemin

Jaemin was conscious in recovery. In a lot of pain and asking for us all. The doctor came and got us.

He was already walking around. He winced in pain every few steps but he was trying to keep calm and controlling his breathing.
I hugged him and he smiled.
Me- I thought you was going to die
Jaemin- me ? Did you not know I'm immortal

We laughed when jeno walked in. He had bandages under his shirt you could make them out. He smiled and we all went outside giving them some time.
Jeno sat on the edge of the bed and I shoved everyone out. We all went and sat on the sofa waiting.