18

Jaemin PoV

Alexis- where are them two going ?
Me- they are actively trying for a baby through ivf and their doctor said if they have sex straight after his injections they have a greater chance of getting pregnant.
Alexis - that is so sweet.
Johnny - wait Alexis doesn't actually know many of you so why don't we all go round with names and any important information. She is aware of mafia families as she's from chicagos so you're all safe.
Me- okay hi jaemin owner of this house
Jenos bitch
Jeno- Lee jeno lives next door and it's deffo the other way around I'm his bitch as much as I hate to admit it.

taeyong
mark
Sungchan
Jisung
Jaehyun
Taeil
Chenle
Haechan
Ten
Yuta
Winwin
Obviously Renjun and Doyoung are upstairs

Alexis- holy crap there's so many of you
Me- there's a couple more people due to come today they should actually be arriving about now

As if on cue they all came in

Me- okay quite a few of you will have to meet these but we have san and woo young! And we have probably my favourite couple in the whole word felix chan and hyunjin.
Felix- I'm so glad I could make it this summer I couldn't come for our first summer but wow yeah I'm so excited.
Woo young - okayyy hi everyone I'm woo young this is my boyfriend san. He does have ROCD, BPD, and anger issues so we are strictly a two person relationship no add ons you hear that jaemin
Me- wait ... how
Woo young- Renjun messaged me obviously.
Me- he is so dead
Woo young- where is he anyway ?
Me- upstairs trying to make babies.
Woo young - okay I'll go up. San are you coming or are you going to accuse me of cheating again?
San took his hand and they went upstairs
Me- just to clarify woo young and sans relationship can sometimes get violent and borderline abusive and don't worry woo young typically has it handled. If he ever shouts for me in a situation between them someone needs to come get me like AsAp if I'm not there already. If he accuses anybody say you have a boyfriend even if you don't and prove it to him by just kissing each other really quick I don't care if it's your brother sister cousin whatever. If it's vital he's away from whoever be any of you only grab him if you know you can take power over him. I can I know jaehyun can just manage it as well so can I think it was taeyong last year as well that got it. If you can't you'll make the situation worse.

Alexis - this was a great welcome to the house.
Winwin- so you three. Do you max it out at three or do you do four like our dear friend jaemin does this year
Hyunjin- typically we try to stick to three but I think we maxed it at at 5 last summer.
Felix- summer is like our crazy period where we start experimenting with different people different positions that kind of thing but we won't go too wild this year promise
Jeno- until have you ever done what jaemin did this morning ?
Chan- do tell we haven't heard yet?
Me- seriously this summer isn't been all about sex 3 guys two holes you figure it out.
Felix - never ! I'm not open for that unless these two pay me and it'll be big boy money not loose change.
Chan- I can arrange that.
Felix- did it hurt ?
Me- no idea
Winwin- he was so relaxed after his four hours of sex with jeno he just took it. Don't get me wrong he bled a little bit he told us to keep going anyway. After that it was smooth sailing.
Me- that's enough now. Today we typically go to the beach what do we all think ?
Felix- I think we need to hurry up and get our arses out
Winwin- I second that.

We all went to grab our shit and got woo young San Doyoung and Renjun out.
I grabbed my bathing suit and took a spare just in case.

We all decided to go downstairs and meet at the beach when we were all ready. Jeno had to say goodbye to mark and sungchan because they had some family things with their boyfriends so of course that lowered our numbers a bit.
I private hired the beach so no one should be there like legally. Plus it was technically a nude beach as well so I don't know why some of the guys are taking clothes when they'll be off anyway. It was surrounded by cliffs in a semi circle and the top was completely boarded off to people.
I got there and showed some lifeguards our passes and he let us past.  Before our part of the beach there's was a good mile where other people aren't allowed and are stopped. The lifeguard stayed until I told him that's all of us and he moved back to the lifeguard tower.

We all set up the volleyball net and I asked jeno and Doyoung their opinion on my back.

Doyoung - yeah I think you'll be fine I'm covering the top few up though because they're still open the rest are fine though. If your going to catch sun then they can come off but not whilst your playing.

I nodded taking my T-shirt off and my shorts. I wrapped my sarong around me Felix winwin and woo young did the same meanwhilst Renjun was legit rocking his look.

I didn't wear any top because there's literally no point there's nothing to show

I didn't wear any top because there's literally no point there's nothing to show. I tightened my belly piercing to make sure the ball didn't fall off or anything like that.
We got into teams of 4 first

Me Alexis Renjun winwin. Vs Johnny Yuta jisung and jaehyun.

We were losing terribly when we had a brief meeting.

Me- can't Alexis whip her boobs out to distract Johnny ? Winwin take something off to distract Yuta as well
Winwin- I barely have anything on as is !
Renjun- just take your sarong off it's okay you know. We've all seen each others junk before.

Winwin adjusted himself and took it off. Yuta was to serve and he hit the net.
Moments later on johnnys turn to serve Alexis undid the ties on her bikini top
Johnny smirked serving perfectly and we regrouped.
Alexis said she'll sort it and halfway through the game he came to serve again and we was one point from winning
She looked at us smiling before untying her sides. Johnny stumbled and she tossed it to the side with her bra  

Johnny- put your clothes on!
Alexis- no chance we are winning this

Johnny hit the net and he came over grabbing Alexis smiling at her.

Johnny- let's get out of here yeah ? 

She nodded and she put her things in her bag wrapping herself in a towel and they left.

Taeyong- I don't like her that much guys.
Jeno- I could understand you guys taking all your clothes off because you've grown up together but she's known you for half a day.
Winwin- I'm glad she's gone I'm finally comfortable taking all my clothes off to tan.
He went over to the beach loungers by the sea so we could be closer to everyone. He took his clothes off laying down.
Renjun followed laying down and I shrugged walking over. I took my sarong off. I had a thong style piece on

Renjun- holy shit you can tuck.
Me- I always have.
Renjun- fuck Jae it looks like you have nothing there.
Me- aww twins

Renjun laughed and Felix laid next to us
Soon enough wooyoung came over taking his clothes off.

Me- I'm not going to get screamed at like last time am I ?
Wooyoung- no he's a lot better. Still bad but better this he can deal with because he knows you all have boyfriends and he's starting to remember that you all do.
After about half an hour Doyoung came over grabbing injections. He smiled but the needles were bigger this week as they've increased him again. Every time they increase it it's hurting him more and having a really bad effect on him afterwards. Stomach pains. Discomfort. Stinging at the injection site. Bruising.

I held his stomach as he injected himself. He tells Doyoung to go away some times when he has to have 5.
Doyoung hates him being in pain so he waits until he's got over it but when he's got me helping him I don't mess about and I just do it and he's grateful for it.