7

⚠️Self harm !!!!!⚠️

I pressed the knife onto my wrist sliding it across.
I pressed down and blood dripped onto the floor. I cried out as loud as I could moving to the other arm I pressed the knife into my abdomen multiple times. I finally fell onto my knees as I saw the upstairs lights turn on. I pulled the knife out and tossed it to the side and I watched as blood spilled out of my stomach. I smiled knowing they would still have to come down another 3 flights of stairs before they got anywhere near me.
I watched as one began spitting blood out. It spread all over the kitchen cupboard as I fell onto my stomach.
My vision begin to get blurry and I smiled as it went completely black.

Jaehyun PoV

Me and taeil was rushing as fast as we could after we heard jaemin my sister came out and I shouted at her telling her to get back in her room. My dad made sure of it and took her back in. I ran towards the kitchen where the only light was and I paused briefly. Taeil rushed in front of me grabbing tea towels. He shouted at me for the first aid kit and I passed it to him as he wrapped his wrists.

Taeil- go next door I need one of their medics now !!!

I rushed out the door going over the fence than going all the way around and I was pounding on the door. Jeno answered looking at me confused

Me- I need one of your medics immediately our are gone for tonight and it's jaemin.

Jenos face dropped and rushed to get one of theirs.
He came back holding their medical bag
Jeno- they're coming let's go.

He jumped over the fence much smoother than I can may I add and straight into the house. I came up behind them and even jeno froze. He soon knelt down laying jaemin flat on his back. He cut his shirt and immediately got him a blood transfusion sorted and sent me for the blood. He had already stitched three up when I got back and hooked him up. Taeil was stressing the fuck out and jeno has tears pooling in his eyes. He stopped after the Final Cut and he lifted him up out of the pool of blood. Taeil took his T-shirt from his arms so he wasn't dripping blood likewise with his shorts and I laid a blanket on the sofa. I covered him over with one as well and jeno sat there and blubbed like a baby.

Me- what the hell happened !!!!!?
Jeno- it's all my fault I'm so sorry
Me- jeno i suggest you tell me what the fuck happened now.
Jeno- me and my dad were arguing and he said he would kill himself if I didn't say something. I said it jaemin came in he asked me if it was true and to at least give him a sign if it wasn't. I had no way to give him a sign and he left.
Jaehyun I'm so sorry I never thought this would happen
Me- so you ruined my brother because you couldn't loose your dad ?? He doesn't give a fuck about you and that boy on that sofa is one of few people that adore you jeno. Your like family to us but you don't do this shit to my brother.
Me- I know trust me no one feels worse than I do about it and if I could go back in time I would have gone against my father I was just so scared after my mother I thought I needed to do something because I couldn't save her.
Jaehyun - you better fix this shit jeno. You both are great for each other.

It came into the morning and jeno had cleaned the kitchen. Dad was getting Isla ready for school and she left quickly as they were running late. Jeno was waiting to apologise to jaemin.
He began to stir and I grabbed his hand. He sighed looking around wincing as he sat up.
Jaemin - what is he doing here !?
Jeno- please jaemin just let me Explain.
Jaemin- you have one minute

He explained it and jaemin groaned smacking his head into his hands
Jaemin- I feel like such an idiot
Jeno- no don't say that I'm completely in the wrong. I should have figured something but I didn't. I'm sorry. I love you with every piece of my heart jaemin and never ever think otherwise understand ?

Jeno waited for jaemin and he eventually nodded. I was so relieved.

Me and taeil went upstairs going to try and get some sleep now they seem okay.