5

Jaemin pov

We sat down together and we caught up on everything else that had happened over these past years.  
I got into the topic of his tattoos and he smiled thinking about it.

Me- so do you only have your arms tattooed ?
Jeno- no I have more.
Me- can I see them ?
Jeno- I don't think it's appropriate to see some of them in here anyway
Me- what about ones I can see ?
Jeno- you'll see it one day...
Anyway I couldn't help but notice a certain piercing mr na jaemin
Me- oh god... hear me out Renjun dared me to get a belly button piercing okay ?
What about you any piercings ?
Jeno- yeah
Me- what is it ?
Jeno- you'll see it one day.
Me- this is too much suspense! It's going to kill me
We both laughed and I started guessing
Me- wait - you do not ....
Jeno- what?
Me- there ?
Jeno- where's there ?
Me- yk your yk
Jeno- yeah
Me- wait what would happen if your like unconscious right and you need an mri. How would they know ?
Jeno- god knows
Me- omfg wait why did you even get it ?
Jeno- listen American frat party's are wild you get drunk you get piercings and tattoos all the time.
Me- you got drunk and had it ? Omg jeno you were crazy.
Jeno- didn't hurt.
The doctor came and did some checks and said I'm okay to go into the living room kitchen etc but not climbing flights of stairs.
To be fair i didn't fell the one more central to my body above my stomach but the one in my abdomen kills every time I move laugh cough breathe.
We all sat down and put a film on.
Jeno went upstairs and came down with a change of clothes for me
Me- how did you know where...
Jeno- you haven't changed your bedroom since I was here last.
Me- wait did you ...
Jeno- did I what ?
Me- the bottom drawer ?
Jeno- I did.
I hid my face and he laughed. He passed me them and I unfastened my jacket. I pulled the T-shirt over my head and took my pants off
Renjun- jaemin!
Me- what I've got boxers on
Renjun- not the point.
I pulled my shorts on and laid back down. Jeno was sat with his legs folded like a nest and I was laid sideways with pillows under my head and my feet at the other side of him.

Jeno pov

The film was going on and jaemins hand was unconsciously lifting his T-shirt up playing with the jewel dangling on his belly button piercing.
He laughed gently at the programme and my hand rested on his thigh. He paused for a moment but carried on. I gently stroked his leg and he pressed his thighs together. I chuckled lightly and got a blanket to go over him.
I lifted my hand a little higher and stroked circles on his thigh.
He shuddered and I smiled when he looked at me. He smirked looking back at the programme. I felt a hand across my trousers. It made me stop and he chuckled loudly everyone was being quiet laughing but he played it off.
He turned onto his side and pressed into my crotch with his ass.
He then got himself up suggesting we all play a game. Everyone agreed on truth or dare and jaemin sat to the side of me

Renjun - truth or dare jeno
Jeno- I feel like I already know where this is going
Renjun- damn right
Jeno- truth
Renjun- okay how many tattoos do you have ?
Jeno- all my arms and then like 5 others.
Jeno- t or d Renjun
Renjun- truth
Jeno- what is something you've never told someone before about yourself or your family

Renjun-umm...I'm actually going to get something out that I've been needing to tell you all.
I have a condition called Persistent Müllerian duct syndrome.
Me- wait I know what that is ...
Renjun- yeah so basically I have male genitalia but I also have a formation of a uterus and fallopian tubes working ones as well.
Doyoung- why didn't you tell me ?
Renjun- because then I would have to make a really hard decision and I've been wanting to avoid it
Me- well there's only two options put them in a hat.

At that very moment the door opened and my brother walked in

Me- jaehyun! Did it go well ??
Jaehyun- oh hi jaemin so nice to see you after all these months. I'm so glad your back from America
Me- where's taeil ?
Win win- who's taeil ?
Me- jaehyun this is honestly amazing timing if he is here. Renjun just told us some news that taeil would be ace for.
Jaehyun- he's just walking up now. Why what's going on ?

He came and sat down when taeil walked through the door

Taeil- hi Jae !
Me- omg taeil I've missed you so much.
Taeil- so how's everyone ? How are you Renjun it's been ages since we talked.
Jaehyun- they were just telling me about some news. So what's going on ?
Renjun- I have what taeil had...and I have no idea what to do
Jeno- wait taeil had it as well ?
Taeil- well it depends on what you want I guess... do you want to carry a child ? If not then it's simple but if you decided to remain with your male genitalia you have a 10% more chance of testicular cancer. I decided to take that risk because generally I'm a more masculine guy and I don't enjoy feminine activities or clothing and such but from what I know you do don't you Renjun?
But ultimately it's your choice and what you're comfortable with
Jaehyun didn't have a single word of input with me because I already made my mind up.
Renjun- I'm scared. I feel like both options are the wrong ones for me.
Doyoung - all I'm going to say is if you decide to transition or if you don't I will love you all the same. I don't like you just because you're male I love you because of your personality and the person you've grown to be.
Renjun- jeno your turn to be sappy now just take your shirt off

He wiped his tears and jeno shook his head
Renjun- well I'll just dare you. It's my turn next.

Jeno stood up and unbuttoned his shirt he turned around to me and my eyes came directly in contact with his abs. I covered my face with the blanket and I heard everyone cooing. Wait I missed something. I looked back up at him and noticed some writing on his chest.
I stood up on the sofa to his level and I covered my face with the blanket again.
I began crying and making them horrible noises you do when you cry and every time I tried to stop doing it they got louder. He chuckled wrapping his arms around me