12

I woke up. Outside was already dark and as if he knew Doyoung walked in with tea and some painkillers. He woke up Renjun gently and he was sitting up slowly. Doyoung helped him and passed us both some painkillers
Me- oh I'm okay thanks
Renjun- trust me your going to need them once you start moving

I took it from him and he passed us both some tea. I drank it finding my clothes afterwords. Doyoung passed me my T-shirt and I put my boxers on.
Me- I'm going to for a bath- umm- thank you for today
Renjun - do you not want to bath with me?
Me- no it's okay you two can do that together

Renjun nodded and I left.

I turned my bath on and put loads of bubbles in it when I heard the door knock.
Doyoungs head poked out their door and i got myself down the corridor.
Me- fuck me it feels like my organs are all moving back into place
Doyoung- mood

I got downstairs and a couple of my guards backed me up
I opened it and two men holding guns barged through grabbing one arm each
The guards that was here already were shot dead. I got one of them in the chest before I felt a hand over my mouth and my vision turn dark.

Doyoung PoV

It became quiet so i took my gun out of my pocket and moved out the bedroom. I went downstairs. 3 guards shot dead. The door wide open and guards ushering me back upstairs.
I ignored them and went outside over to jenos.
He looked at me so confused and sighed grabbing his jacket. He walked over with me and jeno finally started to become interested
Jeno- so where is jaemin ?
Me- that's the thing we don't know.
Guard. - this must be one of the men.
Jeno- no mafia emblem- I think this is just a small group trying to scare us all. Hey look we took na jaemin look how scary we are. And I'm guessing there not much good either

He kicked the dead body on the floor before sitting down

Jeno- if anyone lays a finger on him a lot of mafia families will be out for their blood anyway- I don't get why you need me ?
Me- to try and find him before anything does happen. What's happened to you ? You were so protective over jaemin and you just seem to not care anymore. Jesus you haven't even been round for almost 3 months !
Jeno- and ? I don't have to come see him everyday. He knows I love him even if I'm not here !
Me- does he though ??! He turned 18 remember? Where the hell were you that made you so busy you couldn't even see him ??
You've been back a year and already missed so much
Jeno- I swear I do care about him. With all my heart.
Me- well this is your chance to actually show that.

Jeno nodded grabbing his phone making some calls.

Jeno- brothers .... It's been a while but I need some help finding someone.
Cheers
See you all soon

Jeno- my brothers will come help us so I don't have to ask my dad.

A few hours passed and posts began sparking conversation on the m forum (basically a twitter for mafia families)

A man wearing a mask came onto the screen.

Man- this is what happens when you're involved with Lee jeno. The mafia leader that only protects himself. It feels bad knowing that jaemin is providing protection for a couple at this very moment but some of you need to learn your lesson.

Stay away from the Lee family !

The camera turned to jaemin being held by two men. One snapped his arm backwards and he didn't even scream out. They tied his hands onto the back of the chair and the man came back with a snake skin whip.

Man- jaemin you will count. If you answer my questions I will stop understand ?
Jaemin- I will never count for you- you fucking cunt !!

One hit cracked against his back and he grabbed the bar on the chair hissing through the pain
And again
Blood slid down the back of his pants as the repeated the movement all over again and again
They continuously asked questions about me where I'm living. What's my status.
He replied with I don't know, I have no idea that kind of thing.
He went still for a moment before we saw him grip hard on the chair before he turned. He hit 4 people and the wooden bars broke releasing his hands. The final guy got a shot to the head and jaemin searched around for a gun. He put it in his pocket and found some ammo grabbing the phone.
Jenos brothers were tracking the phone and once he stepped outside they got a precise location.
Two of his brothers stayed with me and the rest left.

I continued watching the video.
Jaemin- I know that some of us might not get along and hate each other but this isn't the way to fix it or to get people on your side. To try and fix this I'm going to introduce the peace week. It will be the first week of summer break. All mafia families cannot do any deals- they cannot be involved in any criminal activity. If you do you will answer to me directly. We all need a break and I know I do. So this is going to happen effective this summer.

Also I know a lot like a lot a lot of you dislike the Lee mafia family but you have to remember my marriage is to him. I've loved him for a very long time and you guys are not able to change those feelings even though he does do everything wrong. Like not seeing me for 3 months since he came back. Also the fact he's too scared to stand up to his dad. That's where all his problems start. Take his brothers for example they have a smaller mafia together away from their father and live in America. Jeno can't do that. But even after all that as soon as he came back I'd go running for him.

Ooh there's a black suv coming up which one of you lucky ones will it be ?

The door opened and 3 men got out first and jaemin went silent.
Jeno got out last telling his brothers to go scan the warehouse for any body else.
The video ended and posts flooded the feed

Jaemin is the greatest mafia leader

I'm so glad someone finally did a peace week !

Jaemin is so much more understanding than the rest of us !

Na family mafia is progressing faster than any of us ever have.

Truly the greatest mafia