14

Peace Week

Jaemin PoV

I have gotten all of the main world leaders and all Korean mafia families to sign this off just to make sure families can still travel abroad and be safe.
I've also arranged for the final day of the peace week a huge event where all Korean mafia families are invited. It's somewhat like a sports day but also not and team building and we get to know each other. Mainly it's the people our age coming. At the end of the day we will all be working together through these next few years. They were more than happy. They were able to bring some of their closest mafia friends and it seemed pretty fun.

As always everyone stayed at my place over the summer.
It was around 11 when everyone was here and we settled on the pool I began heating it up and I asked jeno and Doyoung to check my back to see if I was able to go into the pool.
Jeno- no I don't think some are still pretty open.
Doyoung - sorry jaemin.
Me- it's okay as long as you guys have loads of fun for me
Doyoung - sorry ....
Jeno- let's not make this a downer and let's just stay positive

It was super sunny outside anyway so I got changed into my bathing suit laying on a deck chair. Today was when Renjun was going to tell everyone.

It was still uncomfortable being completely uncovered because no one really wants to see it all so I wore a sarong with it and everyone was getting straight into the pool

It was still uncomfortable being completely uncovered because no one really wants to see it all so I wore a sarong with it and everyone was getting straight into the pool. I noticed Renjun and Doyoung coming out and everybody looked their way.i clapped and everyone either whistled or cheered.

He came over and hugged me and got into the pool

I laid on my stomach and closed my eyes. My back was getting really uncomfortable and I kept moving to try and make it feel comfier. It wasn't working so I ended up on my back. I watched everyone in the pool and Doyoung got a bit frantic rushing out the pool and into the house. He came out with a few other jars and he sat at the table next to me.

Me- here I'll do them.

Renjun got out sitting in front of Doyoung as he laid back.

Me- okay so are either of you having any luck yet ?

I kept it as quiet as I could but taeyong ended up blasting music anyway so it was easier.

Renjun- first one failed we are on our second now.  We've been told to increase the hormones and the ivf injections. But because we aren't having sex as soon as we inject they can work less. But if we inject closer to the bellybutton it has higher chances of working better.

Doyoung hugged him over his chest and he tried to calm his breathing and I pinched his skin as close as I could to the bellybutton. I was hitting them off one by one when I slipped the automatic release one it landed on my thigh. I felt the liquid go into my thigh.

Renjun- oh shit
Doyoung- crap
Me- oh god

Renjun burst out laughing and I took it out.
I did him another one and injected him.
Renjun- you can go back to play Doyoung.
Doyoung flopped into the pool like a fish and everybody laughed.

Renjun- you are going to be the horniest mother fucker out of us all
Me- is that what it does ?
Renjun- honestly it took me forever to get use to it but you've just taken my increased dose of it. Honestly I'm expecting you to bone jeno during truth or dare this evening.
Me- did you do that ?
Renjun- remember when I came home and we all did it ? That was my first one ever.
Me- I can't be like that oh god.
Renjun- at least the walls are sound proof ?
Me- well I'm connected to your room anyway if it wasn't.
Renjun- no because you're really sexy when having sex and you're really vocal I love it so much.
Me- that isn't a good thing !
Renjun- seriously almost all the guys I know love when their bottoms are loud and vocal.
Me- there's all of them in the house though

He turned around

Renjun- guys !

Everyone looked our way

Renjun- just to warn you all jaemin is really loud when he's having sex and he is defo getting dicked down tonight

I want this floor to eat me honestly
Everyone was telling me to go on and cheering me on when jeno came back outside and everyone was telling him he's a lucky guy.
If I could have gotten any closer to the floor I would have but I couldn't
Renjun was laughing at me the entire time

Jeno- did I miss something ?
Renjun- never mind jeno don't worry about it !

It started becoming darker and everyone started getting out they all went to change and I had Renjun attached to me at the hip simply so I didn't start acting out.
We didn't change but wrapped up in a blanket since i didn't feel like going upstairs
We laughed about stupid crap untold everyone came and sat down. Doyoung had brought Renjun a tshirt and he went and sat with Doyoung. I was left alone until jeno came down holding my oodie.  Doyoung patched my back up again before I put it on and I sat as close to Doyoung and Renjun as I could. Jeno took the seat next to me and I looked around. Why were half these guys topless ??

I looked back down and we began our game night. Beer pong. Guess the drug. Renjun spun the bottle and it landed on me so I had to pick a random number between 1 and 20. Of course Doyoung was in charge of giving us it as him and Renjun weren't doing drugs anymore
Me- I've never done drugs before.
Win win- wait so you're one of the biggest drug dealers in the country and you've never done drugs ?
Me- no I ain't no product tester.