24

Jeno PoV

It had been 2 hours almost and he was only just being moved into his own room. I followed Joshua with the others.
We went in and jaemin was sat up. He looked at his legs sighing.
Jaemin- that is so ugly

He had a metal cage over his leg with pins into his leg. 
Joshua came in talking us through what was going to happen

Joshua- you're going to hate being in here because you lot always do so I'm going to discharge you now. That metal fixator stays on your leg for a month then your going to find minghao who will xray you again. You'll be changed into a cast brace that won't move and it will just be still and won't bend. Another month. Unless during your weekly X-rays that you'll be able to do from your home show healthy healing in which you can be changed to one that allows a 60 degree bend. You'll be given exercises but don't push them or you'll be back in the one that won't move. After that until your back to full mobility no more changes. The other leg just make sure you keep it lovely and clean don't let it get infected. If it has signs of being infected message me or minghao probably him though if you want to get done quicker and send us some pictures we will get you sorted.
But of course it all depends if you're gonna get up and get walking with the crutches. Don't be putting too much weight on that leg though if you do stand up for now because it will lead to swelling and a lot of pain so ease yourself into it first.

Jaemin pulled his leg over the bed and Joshua held his arm out.

Joshua - unfortunately we have had to do healing the other way around but that's just so you don't have to have another surgery. Minghao realised how you hated the idea of scars so he's done it like this
Jaemin- thank god.
Joshua- And he's stitched you the same way I did on your head so there's no scars.

Jaemin grabbed the crutches and began walking. His leg couldn't straighten because of where his open fracture was it was his leg just above his knee his knee cap popped out of place and just underneath it.

Joshua signed jaemins papers and passed them to me. It took us a while but we did get to the car park.
Jaemin refused everybody's help and Lana was getting things ready for jaemin coming home with hongjoong and the others.

I pushed his seat all the way back and helped him in. He pulled his leg over and into the footwell. He put his seatbelt on and I drove calmly and steady. 20 minutes later we were at the house.
When we finally got home everyone was waiting for him downstairs. Him and Renjun of course sat together

Me- so how's baby Lana ?
Lana- strong and healthy. The gender reveal is planned for next week and the baby shower for the week after. I was thinking about postponing it though.
Me- oh don't I can't wait to find out what you're having.
And you Renjun how's baby egg retrieval number 3 doing ?
Renjun- failed again
Me- shit I'm so sorry renren
Renjun- it's okay once again the hormones have been upped and number 5 has begun.
Lana- it was number 5 for us so I hope it happens for you.

We watched  a film and Jae ended up falling asleep on me