9

Jaemin PoV

I arrived at Doyoung place and they had only just pulled up.
I was still in a lot of pain so I hobbled up their steps after them and Doyoung took my jacket.

Renjun- ummm... where do I even start. So my surgery has come up a lot sooner because I didn't want to wait 12 months
Me- oh god how soon ?
Doyoung - it's tomorrow. He's in hospital for 3-4 days after the surgery and I need to ask you a massive favour.
Me- of course anything.
Doyoung- over these next few months I would like you to be in charge
Me- of what?
Doyoung- my mafia. My dad retired 3 weeks ago and we haven't told anyone yet.
Me- oh.. wow Doyoung i would do anything for the pair of you.
Doyoung - but I would like to ask for something in return
Me- go on...
Doyoung- I need you to offer Renjun and me protection.
Me- as in na family protection?
Doyoung- it's a big ask and you can say no. I know your dad has strict rules and laws about these things.
Me- I don't care Doyoung. If that's what you both need to be at ease whilst Renjun recovers then that's what I will do. Do not worry about anything.
Doyoung- thank you so much jaemin.
Me- but where are you going to stay ? Are you going to come live with me ?
Renjun- if we can.
Me- of course. You're always around there anyway. Isla loves you the most anyway Renjun. 
Renjun- I wish I could offer you something but I've also taken the decision to step down from the Chinese mafia.
Me- no... really ?
Renjun- yes. Since me and Doyoung have the ultimate goal of a child I've decided to and taken it upon myself to step down for win win.
Me- children ? Omg guys that's amazing. I'm so happy for you both and I hope everything goes well tomorrow. The only condition I have is you keep me updated about everything.
Renjun- we can do that. No problem. But we aren't telling people we are just going to say we went away for the week if that's okay just whilst I'm in hospital still
Me- good luck I'll keep my mouth shut don't worry.

I was sweating. I took my jumper off and all my bandages were dampening.
I drove home and one of the guest bedrooms were being cleaned and I was making sure the lift and everything was working.

Jeno- what are you cleaning for ?
Me- I don't know I'm just in one of them moods
Jeno- I have to go back for a bit but Ipromise I'll try to get back asap.
Me- no worries !

He left and I went into the garage to turn the spare mini freezer was on. I filled all our reusable ice packs up and got some new ones and put them all in for freeze. I got new bedding on and did my own bit of research on the surgery. I didn't put white bedding on because people can bleed for 2 more days after being discharged.
I put my spare emerald green bedding on with accent pillows and laid the rug down that had just been stood in the corner. My stomach tinged with pain and I took a break looking at my messages. I was put in a group chat with Doyoung and Renjun and I got some pictures of Renjun gowned up with his wrist tag on

Doyoung
We've just been told he's been moved up the list it's happening this evening now !

Me
That's great! I hope everything goes well don't forget I love you both millions!  Btw I've put new bedding on and cleaned for you the spare bedroom

Renjun
We would have been happy with a cardboard box jae you don't have to do any of  that

Me
Now don't message me again love you renren !xx

MeNow don't message me again love you renren !xx