2 - messages

╭────── · · ୨୧ · · ──────╮

˚.🎧⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧ - Y/N'S POV

I just got home after talking a bit with Jimmy after the show. I love Jimmy, at least he comes to see you before the show and takes time for you to see if you're comfortable. (Not like some other people *kuch Ellen kuch*)

I feel my phone buzzing in my pocket. All new notifications. I had not planned on telling anything when they asked me the question. But I don't want to hide it either, I was sick of all rumors saying different things and dragging random people into this.

I took a quick shower and did my skincare before going to bed. Not bothering about any messages of... well everyone.

Not even 10 minutes later I fall asleep, exhausted from today. Happy I have a day off tomorrow.

-

I woke up with a light headache, which immediately changed my mood. I take an Advil with a glass of water and check my phone.

--___-----=☎︎=-----___--
Boss 👷‍♀️: call me immediately.
Olivia 🎤: your last name is mf STARK?
Instagram: you have 999+ new notifications
Tiktok: you have 999+ new notifications
Mail: you have 102 new emails
+ 54 other
--___-----= ☎︎ =-----___--

Urg

Not having any courage to call my manager about it, I open my Instagram.

(Instagram page)

 Damn, 852M followers

Damn, 852M followers. I guess I am now the third person with the most followers on Instagram. (First Tony Stark ofc)

I guess that's already something good that came out with it.

I see a bunch of DM requests from a couple of verified people but mostly fans.

I decided to message Maeva, my manager.

--___---= ☎︎ boss 👷‍♀️☎︎=---___--

-13 November 2023-

Call me immediately.

-14 November 2023-

Sorry to not have told you earlier
Wasn't planning on telling everyone
Hope you aren't mad
Don't feel like calling today
:((
My Instagram blew up btw
I'll call you tomorrow
Have a headache
How is Lily? Everything alright?
If you need something 
know that you can always
call me, doesn't matter
if it is the middle of the night
Have a nice day mav

--___-----=☎︎=-----___--

Well that's done, now breakfast

I make me an egg with a slice of bread next to it 🍳

Scrolling on TikTok, watching edits of my favorite TV shows when I get a message that gets my attention.

'Tony Stark: hey Y/n, just wanted to know... Open for more'

Why the hell does he messages me and how the fuck does he have my number?
Not like he ever bothered to text me before 
Maybe because now I'm famous enough

--___---= ☎︎ tony stark ☎︎=---___--

-14 November 2023-

Hey Y/n, just wanted to know how you were doing?
I eumh saw your new movie, it's great! Pepper had to cry at your speech in it.
If you want to call me once, I would love to.
Of course, you don't have to.
*message deleted*
*message deleted*

--___-----=☎︎=-----___--

Oh gosh, I don't even know what I'm feeling just a mix of different emotions; frustration, happiness, confusion, sadness,.

He will probably just forget about me in a few days. But what if he does want to have contact again and I just never responded? I still am his daughter after all. But he still was my dad when he shipped me off to god knows where.

I decide to respond with a dry text. He would see that I am not so interested in contact again and that I'm mad. Perfect.

--___---= ☎︎ tony stark ☎︎=---___--

-14 November 2023-

Hey Y/n, just wanted to know how you were doing?
I eumh saw your new movie, it's great! Pepper had to cry at your speech in it.
If you want to call me once, I would love to.
Of course, you don't have to.
*message deleted*
*message deleted*

I'm fine.
Say hello to Pepper from me.
I don't feel like calling rn,
but I'll think about it
another time maybe

--___-----=☎︎=-----___--

Perfect, I'll answer other messages later. Now just have to relax and enjoy my day, maybe do some paperwork as my manager had 4 months off (maternity leave).

She had given birth 2 weeks ago to a beautiful girl named Lily.

She was still checking that everything was alright with contracts ext. Even if I said she should rest and take care of her little girl.

But as I now have free until 2024 (for less work for me and her). I can finally relax.

I close off my Netflix show, FRIENDS, and slowly fall asleep. Thinking about a million things.

But mostly just feeling lonely. A huge bed, a huge apartment, tons of space and food. Only for one single person. It felt empty. 

A feeling I have grown so used to.

˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧ -

╰────── · · ୨୧ · · ──────╯