11 - a dog

╭────── · · ୨୧ · · ──────╮

₊˚.🎧⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧ - Y/n'S POV

--___---=・ ☎︎ boss 👷‍♀️☎︎・=---___--

-26 November 2023-

Are you on your way?

I'm already here

Yeah I'm walking down the street

Give me a minute 

--___-----=・☎︎・=-----___--

I walked down the street at a fast pace, as I was already running late. 

I was going to meet up with Maeva and Lily, it has been so long since I saw them in person. 

When I arrive at the park, I see Mav (short for Maeva), sitting on a bench, with Lily in her arms.

Her eyes meet mine for a moment, and then she smiles happily. 

"Y/n! It's been so long!" She says sweetly. 

"Yes, it's so good to see you again," I say while giving her a side hug.  "And hello Lily, nice to finally meet you," I say handing my finger to Lily, which she grabs with her full hand, yet It doesn't even go around my finger wholly. 

"So how is everything going with her?" I ask her, sitting next to her. 

"I feel like she doesn't want me to sleep during the night," She says tiredly. 

I study her face, she has dark circles under her eyes. And her eyes, are still a bit puffy. 

"If you want I could take her a night, so you can have a good night of sleep?" I ask her, also wanting some time with this cutie pie.

"My ma is taking her tomorrow, still thank you," She says with a sigh. 

"And by the way, I'm looking for a new personal assistant for you since Katie isn't here anymore.  And I'm trying to update your talent agency." She says kindly while handing me some papers. 

"You're already so tired, please don't exhaust yourself with work. You know I don't want you to work while you're on maternity leave." I tell her genuinely, with concern present in my voice. 

"Who would take over my job then? Katie left a week before she was needed." She says, giving me a weak smile.

"I could find a lot of people if you would let me," I say. 

"The last person you hired, was incompetent and had anger management issues. I'm not letting you hire again." She says while laughing softly. 

"In my defense, he had lied on his CV," I say while remaining serious while she laughs quietly.

"Don't worry, I can multitask." She says while giving me a reassuring smile. 

"You're a workaholic," 
"I know" She responds.