4 - lazy days

╭────── · · ୨୧ · · ──────╮

˚.🎧⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧ - Y/N'S POV

I had gotten another few messages from Tony that I hadn't answered yet.

It just feels weird to text him back after not speaking to him for years.

It was now November 20th and I haven't done anything productive in these last few days.

My apartment is a huge mess, still have a lot of paperwork to catch up on and so many messages to respond to.

I have nothing to be ungrateful for in my life. As many people would say 'I have the perfect life', and yes it is partly true.

But as I started from scratch myself, at a boarding school with no money nor place to stay.

Working over hours at Primark to be able to save up a bit to move back to NYC. Not having enough money to pay for anything but rent. And finding acting or singing jobs is not that easy when you have no connections.

But I stand here now today, one of the most famous persons alive, winning thousands just from 1 Insta or TikTok post.

But everything was so mentally & physically draining. My body was exhausted, whether it was from working on set or the gym, from makeup I had to wear for filming (causing breakouts, redness, dryness, irritation,..), or even from the diets I needed to follow. And let's not forget the daily panic attacks, some visible from the outside some not, but that doesn't change anything for I feel inside. Fainting also became a regular due to the weird-ass hours I had to follow = not having time for eating /drinking.

My body could physically and mentally not handle it anymore. I didn't even realize it until I finally had these 5 days off.

Even if I LOVE to do nothing all day long, I have to get my life back together.

"Alexa, play 'white gurls music' on Spotify!' I say to Alexa knowing it's the perfect vibe for cleaning.

-

After cleaning everything I stop the music to check if everything is done.

Why does it feel so empty?

Maybe a Christmas tree will do it.

So I take my car keys and go to the first store I see selling Christmas trees.

I take a fake one, not wanting the tree to lose all its needles.

I see some paparazzi outside so I'm quick to buy a new pair of sunglasses and a hat.

I just hope they don't follow me home.

I make it back safely inside, thanking the security for holding the paparazzi outside.
And start decorating the tree and the living room.

How did I spend 5 hours on a simple Christmas tree that looks 'normal'?
Whatever I still like it

I place some presents from Rare Beauty, Vogue, Gucci, Victoria's Secret,... and skims under it.

Perfect