13 - movie

╭────── · · ୨୧ · · ──────╮

₊˚.🎧⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧ - Y/N'S POV

*previous chapter* 

"Have you watched Ocean 8?" She asks as she opens Netflix on her television.

"I'm in the movie," I say amused.

She just smirks and puts the movie on. Then she grabs snacks from her nightstand and puts them in between us.

"It's awkward to watch myself on TV," I say looking at her.

"Shh it's a good movie," She says with a chuckle. But she still looks up to me to see if I'm fine with it.

I roll my eyes playfully and take her duvet to keep myself warm.

I admire for a few seconds her face, her forest green eyes, her red hair, her-

"Stop staring," She says while still looking at the TV.

"Sorry," I mumble and start to watch the movie. 

*

"To be honest, I completely slayed that hairstyle," I say more to myself than to her, when I come on screen. 

I remember passing hours in the hair-and-makeup chair, just because my hair didn't stay put. They had put so many products in it, that I had to wash it every day, after filming. But it turned out amazing.

"You did" She mumbles as she quickly looks at me, her eyes scanning my face and hair before she speaks again. "You look good with nearly all hairstyles. Except for the one in  the first Divergent movie."

"Oh don't remind me. My hair took years before it grew long again. I'm never doing a pixie cut for a movie, ever again." I say while letting out a laugh at the thought, of that awful artistic choice.

We continued watching the movie. As awkward as it was to see myself on television. I can't decline that the movie itself is awesome. I was so damn lucky to be able to star in it.

"Are you actually friends with Rihanna? Or Cate Blanchett? Or you know, the whole cast?" She asks looking at me.

"I mean, the cast was amazing. It was such an amazing experience and vibe on set, everyone was supportive and caring. And I'm still regularly in contact with Rihanna as we sometimes pop up at each other's concerts as a surprise guest. And a few months ago I did the 'actors on actors' with Anne so I guess we could say friends yeah" I say smiling at her. 

"That's so cool," She says smiling at me. 

"You know that they are just normal people, like me and you,  right?" I ask while raising an eyebrow, with a smirk plastered on my face.

"They may be normal but that doesn't make them any less cool" She answers me, while turning towards the TV again.

"Does that mean I am cool too?" I say as I nudge her shoulder playfully. 

I see her roll her eyes. "I'll take that as a yes," I say as she doesn't say anything else, to which she hums.

We continue watching the movie while eating the snacks. 

We were just at the point where Daphne (Anne H.) was vomiting when there was a knock at Nat's door.

"Who is it?" She asks while readjusting her position.