10 - a selfie

╭────── · · ୨୧ · · ──────╮

₊˚.🎧⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧ - TONY'S POV

"Hi Y/n," I finally speak up. But I don't know what to say or do. She's probably still mad and with what we just heard, it was not her choice to be here.

"Hello Tony, Merry Christmas." She says smiling lightly. 

"Thank you" I mumble looking at her in disbelief. 

We continue to give the rest of the presents. Small talks happen here and there, but nobody dares to speak to Y/n besides Natasha and Wanda. 

"Tony..." I hear somebody whisper next to me.

 "Do you think I can have a picture with her? Ned would find it so cool and Flash would surely be jealous." Peter says looking at me full of hope.

O this kid-  

"I don't know, ask her herself" I respond.
 "But I don't want to look stupid if she says no." He whispers fidgeting with the hem of his shirt.

"Grow some balls, dude," Sam says joining the conversation. 

"But I would look so stupid!" He says turning towards Sam. 

"Y/n?" Sam shouts towards her from across the room. 
"yes?" She answers sweetly but a light frown is formed on her forehead. 

"Peter wants a picture with you but is too scared to ask you. he wants to make his friends jealous," He says, smirking slightly, pleased with himself. 

I swear to god I'm going to kill Sam later- 

Peter turns as red as a tomato and hides behind the couch.

"Oh, uh, I can eumh take a picture, of course." She says confused, but also trying to stifle a laugh.

{So English is my third language, and sometimes I write something like: 'to stifle a laugh'. AND I HAVE TO LOOK IT UP BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW EXACTLY WHAT IT MEANS. I feel like I read so much fan fiction that I know what words I need to use, but I don't always know them? This is so confusing}

"Really?" Peter says peeking his head from the couch.
"If it would make you happy, then yes," Y/n says motioning with her hand to him to come over.

Peter comes next to her and unlocks his phone. 

"Sooo to make your friends jealous huh?" She says prolonging to 'o' while nudging him gently in his side. 

He chuckles nervously before saying; "Well, I can't really be for sure flash sees it, I can't exactly shove it in his face. So if it is okay with you, I would post it on my Instagram in the hope he sees it. ... Even if he doesn't follow even follow me." He says, but I think he didn't think about this beforehand.

She stays quiet for a few seconds before shrugging her shoulders as he speaks again; "Does this 'flash' follow me?" 

"I think the whole school does." He says smiling. 

"If you want, only if you want, I can post it on my Instagram story? So you're sure he sees it?" Y/n says looking at him kindly, without adding any pressure.

He stares in disbelief but slowly nods his head. 

Peter already has had more of a conversation with her in five minutes, than I have had in 10 years.-