14 - Gal or Val? -entine

╭────── · · ୨୧ · · ──────╮

₊˚.🎧⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧ - NATASHA'S POV

10th February

"Wanda! I don't!" I yell at Wanda.

"C'mon Nat, It's obvious," She says. 

"Have you seen the way you look at her and she looks at you?" She says showing me a part of the video again. 

"Those fans are crazy, they jump on any hint or sign and make a whole drama out of it. We just had a fun time, as FRIENDS." I say while emphasizing the friends. 

To explain shortly what was happening; Y/n and I went to an amusement park as I had never done that. She was so shocked about it that she bought the tickets immediately.  Sadly enough, there were many videos and photos of us in the queue or walking around. Resulting in a lot of videos that are saying we are secretly dating and shit. 

And those are the videos that Wanda is showing me now. 

Y/n did feel bad about all the attention, criticism, and admiration the public suddenly gave me. So I have gotten tiny presents here and there to 'comfort' me, which I didn't need but was lovely to receive from her. 

"Okay! Well, maybe the fans are a little crazy. But you do like her!" She says while eating a cookie. 

"What even makes you think that?" I ask her, internally freaking out if she had maybe read my mind. 

"Everything, the way you look at her, the flowers you gave her, the way you talk about her, and maybe some of your thoughts... ." She says smirking. 

"Wait you know about the flowers?" I ask, confused as I thought I had been sleek with it.

"Even she knows," Wanda says while laughing. 

I cover my face with my hands while mumbling that that's embarrassing. 

"She thought it was cute," She says while hugging me. 

"You would be cute together," She says. 

"I doubt she would want to be with me, she's an A-list celebrity," I say. 

"You can always try, I've got a good feeling about this! Why don't you ask her what she's doing on Valentine's Day? You'll know if she has someone already or not." Wanda says excitedly. 

"If this ruins our friendship, that's on you," I say while grabbing my phone. 

"Agreed," She says her face lighting up as I was going to call her. 

This past month we (Wanda and me, and sometimes Kate or Peter) have been hanging out quite a lot, which made me like her every time a bit more. 

It rings a few times before someone picks up. 

"Hello, with Y/n's phone", A feminine voice says as my stomach drops. Was she seeing someone?

"Hello?" She says again waiting for a response. 

"Oh uh hi I'm Natasha, I wanted to talk to Y/n. Who are you?"  I say as I put it on speaker so Wanda can listen with me. 

"I'm Y/n's manager, Maeva. Y/n is in the recording studio now. But I can leave a message?" Maeva says.

I sigh in relief as Wanda's eyes soften too. 

"I'll call her later, when will she be done?" I ask

"She has a break in half an hour. I'll tell her you called. Have a pleasant rest of the day," She says before hanging up.

"Okay, so we call in half an hour. What do you think she's recording? A new album, maybe a single? We'll ask her later." Wanda says 

She stayed in my room until we got a call back from Y/n's phone number. 

I pick up and wait for her to say something. It is quiet for a few seconds before she speaks.  

"Hi tasha, you called?" She says, and I see Wanda raising an eyebrow at me for the nickname she gave me, knowing I dislike it when people call me that. But I like it when she says it.

"Hi, I have a question," I say. 

"Sure, what's your question?" She says as I hear some background noises.

"Do you have anything planned this Sunday?" I say. Wanda and I waiting on her answer, while nervousness consumes me a little more the more we wait. 

"On Valentine? No, I don't think so," She says and I hear her closing a door. 

"Do you want to do something with me?" I asked, Wanda gave me a thumbs-up. 

She stayed quiet before asking "For Galentine or Valentine?". 

"Valentine," 

"As a date?"

"yes,"

"With you?"

"yes,"

"yes!" 

"Really?" I ask as excitement fills my body. Wanda stood up to do a little happiness dance making me chuckle. 

"Yes of course, I was hoping you would ask but I didn't think you would," She says, and I can hear her smiling. 

"But I don't have much time left, I need to finish the last recordings," She says. 

"Recordings for what?" I ask as Wanda sits back next to me. 

"A single, I'll send you a demo if you want. The demo isn't the final version but it's very resemblant" She says. 

I agree and we end the call. 

"YES, I'M SO HAPPY!" Wanda screams as she hugs me. 

We are interrupted when I get a notification on my phone. It's a voice memo from Y/n. I connect my phone to the speakers and put it on.

{For this part, please put on 'Family Line' by Conan Gray on your phone/ ... . Way better experience. Also, I changed the lyrics to let them match the story. When we say mother we mean our mother figure that was Pepper when we were younger.  CREDITS GO TO CONAN, DON'T REPORT GUYSS, BE NICE :3}

"My father never talked a lot,
He just took a walk around the block
'Til his work took a hold of him
Then he'd leave 
My mother never cried a lot
She took the chores and never complained,
...

I say they're just the ones who gave me life
But I truly am my parents' child

Scattered'cross my family line
I'm so good at telling lies
That came from my father's side
Told a million to survive
Scattered 'cross my family line
God, I have my father's eyes,
I can run, but I can't hide
From my family line

It's hard to put it into words
How the holidays will always hurt. 
I watch the fathers with their little girls
And wonder what I did to deserve this
How could you leave a little kid?

I can't forget but I can forgive you
But now I'm scared that everyone I love will leave me.

-

A/N: HAI

I AM SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE

I HAVE NO EXCUSE

BUT I'M BACK (kinda)

HAVE A GOOD DAY MY READERS, 

ALSO, I'M BORED SO IF YOU WANT TO ASK QUESTIONS YOU CAN DO IT HERE --> 
(It doesn't matter about what) :)))