6 - Christmas party

╭────── · · ୨୧ · · ──────╮

˚.🎧⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧ - Y/N'S POV

23 December 2023

I couldn't sleep last night, my mind always wondering if I should go or not.

I don't have any other plans but, I don't know...

This morning I got an email with my invitation to the party.
- The dress code was white, black, or red.
- There would be a bar for drinks and snacks
- it starts at 8 pm
- At Stark/Avengers Tower
- I have a plus one

Maybe I should just go. It could be fun; getting drunk maybe.

The rest of my day pretty much consisted of eating and being on my phone, commenting on posts, and posting a cooking vlog on Instagram.

5 pm 14

Shit, why did I start so late for getting ready.

I go to my closet to look for something to wear.

After half an hour of searching and throwing clothes everywhere, I finally found something that's perfect.

{I don't know what you all like to wear but here are some possibilities so you have a visual}

I then did my skincare and makeup.

I did some natural makeup, as a full face doesn't suit me well, and chose some jewelry.

I call my driver, as I wait at the front door.

I arrived at the Avengers Tower at 9 pm.

At least people would be partying already, resulting that they don't care about the people still entering.

People are dancing on the dance floor, talking to each other, and drinking at the bar.

I recognize some people from interviews and from hearing about them. But I don't know them well enough to talk to them.

So I find my way to the bar, immediately ordering myself a shot of vodka for the long night awaiting me.

I think I spent halfway through the evening without being disturbed by anyone, only receiving some glances here and there. Mostly ordering drinks.

Until a tall muscular man came to sit next to me.

"Hello, lady Y/n" He greets me, kissing my hand.

"Hello, sir Odinson" I greet the god back, keeping the same formalities not wanting to do something that he may find disrespectful or offensive. I may be drunk or tipsy but I'm still not dumb, I have heard about him before when the Battle of New York happened.

"I saw you drinking all night. You seem to have a high tolerance, want to try something new?" He asks kindly but I can see he is drunk from the way he slightly slurps his words.

I just nod as he takes a little bottle and gives me a very tiny bit in my glass.

Fuck is that Asgardian liquor? Didn't a man nearly die because he drank a glass of this? Shit, I can't say no to a god from outer space.

I gulp and drink it like a shot. I grimace at the burning feeling inside of me.

That is sooo strong

"Are you okay mortal? You seem a bit out of it?" He says holding me so I don't fall.

"It's a bit strong" I manage to say before passing out.

˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧ - TONY'S POV

I was freaking out when I saw Y/n enter this evening. I didn't expect her to show up after Wanda and Nat told me that she said she would think about it, so hadn't said yes.

She looked beautiful and was well-dressed for the occasion.

I could see she was at the bar the whole time. But not wanting to disturb her or ruin her evening I thought about greeting her when she was about to leave, so she had an excuse to leave the conversation at every desired moment.

However, while I was talking to Pepper I saw Thor walking towards her.

Is he giving her Asgardian liquor?! She isn't a god who can handle that much alcohol, even I can't without passing out. Shit, she's drinking it.

Not even a minute later she passed out, luckily Thor grabbed her body before she could hit the ground.

I saw him panicking but luckily Wanda was already there talking to him which seemed to have a positive effect.

I run towards them as I look at her and back to Thor. I was furious at him, all of us had a plan and I was the ONLY one speaking to her tonight. I don't care if he is drunk or not, he could have followed the plan. But now she's here unconscious!

"I'll take her to my room and make sure she's fine. Don't worry I haven't drunk anything tonight." Wanda says as her hands start glowing and Y/n floats just above the ground.

I nod knowing how caring she is and knowing Y/n is safe with her.

˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧ - WANDA'S POV

I lay Y/n's unconscious body on my bed.

I take her clothes off and replace them with some comfortable pajamas.

I was wondering if I should remove her makeup, not wanting to cross boundaries but I had already undressed her so makeup removing shouldn't be that bad, right?
(So that it doesn't cause any pores or inflammation)

I put my duvet over her and put her sideways. So she doesn't die from her vomit if she vomits. {this happened in a book I had read, I don't want this to happen to her 🥲}

Finally, I place a glass of water and an Advil {I use paracetamol, but in most fanfics, I see Advil so I just put this} on the nightstand next to a note saying 'You're at the Avengers compound, this is if you have a headache, call JARVIS if I am not still in the room'

I wasn't planning on leaving the room but I had no idea when she was gonna wake up.

˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧ -

╰────── · · ୨୧ · · ──────╯

{I don't like this tbh. I had an idea but didn't know how to write it. And I changed also what I wanted to happen while writing + I forgot to add Nat in the chapter but I don't want to rewrite it so yeaahh
But alright, that's it, byee}

And happy new year btw!