7 - Nat's Secret Santa's present

╭────── · · ୨୧ · · ──────╮

₊˚.🎧⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧ - Y/N'S POV

I wake up with a pounding headache. I don't have many memories of yesterday night except entering the party.

Where the fuck am I?  I think to myself, seeing the unfamiliar room.

Shit shit did I sleep with someone? Did someone drugged me? No no, I'm in pajamas, a rapist wouldn't do that, right?  

Of course, I began panicking and having all those bad thoughts as if I hadn't entered the party with someone.  

But I lost my balance as I wanted to stand up fast, forgetting I had a headache due to the stress. Trying not to fall I grip a nightstand and manage to keep standing. But I think I knocked something over. 

I feel a liquid around my toes and see a glass shattered on the ground. 

What's that note?

'You're at the Avengers compound, this is if you have a headache, call JARVIS if I am not still in the room :)'

Oh, well that's nice of them. At least I'm not at some creep's house.

I take the Advil without the glass of water. And sit on the bed again waiting for it to kick in. 

*32 minutes later*

"Jarvis?" I say out loud as that was what the note had said.

"Hello, Miss Stark. How can I help you?" Some voice says out of nowhere. 

"Who or what are you?" I ask now intrigued by this sudden voice.

"I am JARVIS, standing for 'Just a rather very intelligent system', an AI. I am Tony Stark's assistant and run and take care of all the internal systems of Stark's buildings and the Iron Man suits." Jarvis answers. 

"Cool," I mumble looking around the room. 

"Should I perhaps alert Wanda Maximoff that you are awake Miss Stark?"  Jarvis asks. 

"Oh please don't call me that. Y/n is just fine. And no that won't be necessary." I say to the AI. 

"Okay Y/n, If you need Miss Maximoff, she is in the living room with three others," Jarvis says. 

Her room was charming. It had lots of plants, mostly Monsteras, and lots of books and photos. 

I hear my stomach growling so I take my dress that was nicely folded on a desk with my phone and jewelry. 

When I'm in the corridor I look around, not knowing where to go. 

Why did I even think I could find the living room on my own?  

"Jarvis?" I ask. It is quite awkward to have to talk out loud to somebody that doesn't even exist. 

"Yes miss Y/n?" The AI says. "How can I find the living room?"
"You take the elevator unto floor 13, you turn left and immediately right into the main corridor, and then take your second right."