8 - A Night At My Apartment

╭────── · · ୨୧ · · ──────╮

₊˚.🎧⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧ - Y/N'S POV

"You scared the shit out of me Natasha! What are you doing here? Weren't you supposed to watch movies tonight? And how did you open the fucking door!?" I scream, still under the adrenaline.

"I had to have my present for Tony," She says looking at me.

"By breaking into my apartment?!" I yell sitting on the couch to catch my breath back.

"My present is in your apartment, so yes. You should have better security by the way." Natasha says as if this was completely normal. 

"Are you out of your mind? You can't just break into someone's apartment." I say now more calmly. 

"Sorry, I should have knocked." She says as she stands up and walks to the kitchen.

"What are you doing, what do you need from here?" I ask her. 

She looks over at my food and back at me. 

"Can I have some?" She asks taking two plates. 

"For Tony's present?" I ask confused. 

"No for me dumbass," She says as she chuckles.

"Hey, don't call me a dumbass!" 

What the fuck is going on? Should I sit next to her and eat too? 
God, why doesn't she talk and tell me what she wants?
I'll just sit next to her and hope she doesn't kill me.

"Sooo," I say prolonging the 'o' while sitting in front of her. 

"I asked Tony what he might wanted." She says looking up at me, and then back at her plate. 

"And what did he say?" I ask intrigued. 

"He said; There is only one thing I want and I can't have it, Y/n. I would die just to have one Christmas with her. But I lost that chance when I left her.' That's what he said. But who said he can't have that? And as an amazing friend, I'm gonna bring you to the tower tomorrow." She explains and smiles widely at me.

"No," I say raising my eyebrows, from the fact she would even think I would agree. 

"Oh it wasn't a question darling, I am bringing you to the tower. By any means necessary" Natasha says with an eyebrow raised and a slight smirk on her face. 

"I- No. You can just lea-" I get interrupted by her "So I'm staying here the whole night, convincing you, and we'll leave together tomorrow. I got Happy to pick us up." 

"You're not staying here tonight," I say standing up from my seat. 

"Why not? You got someone here?" She says staying seated, still eating.

"I- no, still why don't you go back to your little tower with all your friends and pick me up tomorrow then? Why stay here?!" I'm so confused by all of this. 

She looks towards the window before speaking again but not looking at me. "I kinda told the team that I wanted, well needed to get laid tonight, to not make anything suspicious."

"So you changed your mind yet?" Natasha says now standing up too. 

I look at her in the eyes and let my eyes wander over her perfect figure. I couldn't at all get a read on her, what did I even think? She's a spy and avenger.