1

5 years ago

"You can't tell anyone about this,this is a secret between you and me. Okay?" Leo said

Syris just nodded his head, well what was he supposed to do when he just saw his uncle kill a man.

"He was a very bad man, and he deserved it"

"Okay" was all Syris could manage to get out

Leo got back into the car with him, and siris started driving home. "W-why-why did you do it?" Syris questioned him. "It's what I do for a living, it's how I get paid.It's how I can afford all of this." Leo took a deep breath before continuing

"You see Syris,I run a gang, the most popular gang in the city i'm sure you've heard of it the Decades

(Syris)

I'm now eighteen, that was the first time I saw my uncle kill somebody and when I learned he ran a gang.

I'm not a part of it. He said he didn't want me to live that type of lifestyle, and he wouldn't put the people that he loves at risk. So he keeps his work and his family separate.

My uncle has been taking care of me since I was about five years old. My father was killed while me and my mom lived in Texas, my uncle wanted to keep us safe so he let us move in with him in Nevada before we could get back on our feet.

"Yes mom I got everything...ok... love you too...bye" I said as I hung up the phone.

My mom had just sent me to the store to get some stuff for her, to make dinner tonight since her "man" is coming over. I don't know why she thinks she's grown. Gotta set some rules for her, before he came over.

Once I made it to my mama house, I brought all of the groceries in, and she helped me put them up. After that we decided to sit down and talk.

"So baby, how have you been? You don't come see me anymore I miss you " she said

"Ma, I was just over here yesterday" I replied looking at her confused "well it felt longer than that" i just chuckled

"Anyways, how have you been? Have you met anyone?"

"I've been fine, I have a photo shoot to shoot tomorrow and they're paying me a lot so it's very important. and to your last question no, no I haven't met anyone"

I've been openly gay for a couple years now, and my mom has been very supportive of me. And it was a surprise to me that my uncle was as well.

He never came off as homophobic, or any shit like that. But y'all know the stereotype how most black uncles are homophobic soo, I just kind of assumed he was.

I kind of wish he didn't know though, ever since he found out he's been Uber protective over me.

Like one time we was in the store and I saw this boy I used to go to school with in middle school. We recognize each other and he asked for my number, and this nigaa was fine as fuck so I was 'bout to give it to him.

Just for my uncle threatened him and told him to stay away from me.

It's so hard to get some dick when yo uncle got people watching you wherever you go.

"Well what's to hold up baby? Anybody would be lucky to snatch you up. And I'm only saying that because you look like me and I'm a fine piece of meat myself" she said as the crossed her legs and combed her fingers through her wig.

I looked and only chuckled "um, alright ma. You really think you're out here turning heads?" I asked her jokingly

"Baby I know I am, male and female. but I don't ever say anything cause you know I'm loyal to mike. It's cool though cause the dick is good" she said licking her lips I started fake gagging, I do not like hearing about her sex life

"Ion know what made you think you can share that with me." I told her, shaking my head.

All she said was 'my bad baby'. I told her that I love her and I had to so I can start getting my cameras and stuff ready for my shoot tomorrow. It was early because they wanted to take some pictures with the sun rising in the background. I had to go all the way to my uncle's house to get one of the lenses I needed, I forgot it over there while I was taking pictures of him and his wife for their anniversary.

I got in my car, and checked to see if I had enough gas to get over there. On the way there I was listening to 'Rob49'. I've been listening to him recently, his shit goes hard.

I paused my music so I could call my uncle to see if it would be okay to swing by. After a few rings he finally picked up.

"Wassup neph" I heard his voice through the phone

"Hey unc, I was just tryna see if I could swing by your house real quick" I told him

"Yeah, why? You good?" He asked, "yeah I'm good, I just need to get a lenses for my camera that I left over there" I replied

"Oh alright, we'll I see you in a bit" , "okay bye"

I said before hanging up the phone, and resuming my music.

It took me about twenty minutes to get his house, when I pulled up I saw a few cars outside, and three niggas sitting on the porch.

Meaning he was probably having a meeting in there.

Being around all them big ass niggas be giving me anxiety. oh well, ima just be in and out

Sooo new storyy, im really in love with it. the firdt chaperter is a little.. ehhh. BUT! I promise it just gets better from heree. i hope yall enjoy it. pls leave a comment and a voteee! tyyy 😉💖💖