12

(Syris)

Since our date a few weeks ago everything has been going great between the two of us.

We hang out more, and not even out, sometimes just at his or my house just cuddling and being up under each other.

Samaj has gotten way more comfortable around, like now he's not cussing me out every five seconds. He's gotten hella clingy- not that it's a bad thing I love it actually. He calls me all the time even when he's busy,he compliments me a lot more, and when we're together he's always kissing and hugging on me.

It was kind of strange for me to see Samaj like that, but it didn't take long for me to get used to it.

I was so used to Maj, being all 'hard' and shit, but turns out he's just a big softy especially when it comes down to his daughter and me.

Today's Thanksgiving and I'm getting ready to go over to my uncle's house. I put on a nice calm little turtleneck and jeans combo, and some jewelry. Looking good as fuck.

As I was fixing myself in the mirror, I heard my phone starting to ring, making me go and grab it and seeing it was my baby trying to face me, making me answer.

"Hey babe" I said, "hey, uh my clothes you think it's too much or am I good?" I asked as he propped up his phone letting me see his entire outfit.

Samaj,has been coming to thanksgiving with us for the past few years, im guessing its because he doesn't have a close relationship with his parents.

He hasn't said much about his family since we've been talking, so i don't know the real reason they're not close.

"Do a spin for me" I told him, which made him roll his eyes but applied.

"yo.. I ain't gon lie maj, you kinda got a fatty" i said to him know it'll piss him off but he's just so sexy when he's mad.

"You know what Syris...get the fuck off my phone" he going to grab his phone probably to hang up on me.

"Wait! Wait- baby i was just joking im sorry, yo fit looks good as hell just as always" I told him

"Thank you, anyway, what you bringing?" he asked

"Drinks, you know damn well my ass can't cook for shit" i told him making him chuckle

"Yeah, i just made some cheesecakes to bring, you eat cheesecake right?" he asked "yeah, i do but theres a different type of cake i wanna eat" i told him licking my lips

"What are yo- oh..um, i'm not even gon respond to that" he said making me laugh

"I'm just saying, you too fine to not wanna get a taste of" i said "unt unt, ion like the way you got me feeling, what's got you feeling so bold today" he asked making me shrug

"That's just how you make me feel, you know you got that effect on me" I told him making him roll his eyes

"Whatever nigga"

I just pulled up to my uncle's house. I'm definitely ready to go in there and have all my aunts and uncles make comments on my life...

I got out of the car then went to the backseat to get the drinks out of it before heading to the front door.

I knocked on the door twice, waiting for someone to answer. After a second the door opens to reveal Demitri

"Wassup Cuzo" he said a be took one of the drinks I brought out of my hand

"Wassup" k replied back as I followed him through the house.