10

(Syris)

I was laying in bed sick as hell.

I was coughing, sneezing, had a sore throat, and throwing up, all of that shit.

I was fine three days ago. You know how sickness creeps up on you, and you never know where it came from.

I was currently drinking some tea I had made myself, and watching umbrella academy for like the hundredth time.

I haven't left this spot all day except going to the bathroom. Them fluids running right through me.

I'm Bored as hell, Samaj working so I can't even call him. Demi is working. Daniel's on a trip with his man...

I miss my man...I wish he was here. One thing about me when I become sick is, I become a big baby. But I have no one to baby me.

Ima just take a nap, i'm in too much pain to do much anyway. I paused the tv and turned over onto my covers

I woke up to the sound of banging in my door. And my phone ringing.

I groggily answered my phone not even bothering to see who it was.

"Hello?" I answered

"Come open the door" I heard Samaj's voice through phone, making me slightly smile

I got out of my bed, and walked to the front door as fast I could. Once I reached it, I opened it revealing Samaj. He had on some jogger with a plain white-t, and a few bags in his hand

"Hey" I said

"Wassup" he replied back as he walked into the apartment, I closed the door behind him and followed him as he walked into my kitchen.

He sat the bags he had in his hand down on the counter and began taking containers out of them.

"Maj? What are you doing here?" I asked as I leaned onto the counter right next to him.

"You said you were sick...so I brought you some soup" he told me, then walked over to the microwave and put one of the containers in there.

"Awwl, you care about me. Thank you baby" I said as I walked over to him, grabbed his face gently and planted a kiss on his cheek.

He mugged me and slightly pushed me away, then smiled .

"Stop putting yo lips on me, you gon get me sick." he said as he took the container out of the microwave, making me smack my lips and wave him off.

"Where yo spoons at" he asked, making me point to one of the drawers, he went over to it and got one of the spoons out.

"You wanna go to my room?" I asked him,

"Uh- yeah" he replied, "we don't have to if you don't want too" i told him

"Nah it's cool, I want to" he said as he grabbed the soup and followed me back to my room.

Once we made it back to my room I took my slides off and got back into my bed, then I looked over at samaj who was just standing off to the side awkwardly.

"You can sit down on the, you don't have to just stand there" i chuckled

"My fault , I didn't want to just make myself comfortable and shit." he told me, then he sat the soup down on the dresser beside me and walked over to the other side of the bed and got in.

"Here put something on" I tossed him the remote

I grabbed the soup and spoon so I could eat it and turned back into my bed. I took the top off the container watching the steam coming out up off the meal, making me take a whiff, and when I tell you the shit smelt good as fuck.

I put some of the soup on my spoon, then blew it to cool it off before eating it.

Gotdamn...this shit is good as hell

"Is it good?" Samaj asked me with a smirk on his face.

"Hell yeah, where you get this shit from?" I needed to know so I could get more of it

"Oh, I made it" he told me

"Damn maj, i ain't know you cooked this good. You gon cook for me one day?" I asked him

"no, nigga you lucky I even made you that" he said with a slight grin on his face, so I knew he was joking.

"ohhh , so that's how it is?" I asked him, he just chuckled and focused back on putting something on the tv

I continued eating my soup, as Samaj end up putting on a random movie, That I had no idea what it was about but he seemed very interested in it.

After i was finished with my food I was about to go take it into the kitchen before Samaj insisted that I let him do it.when he got back sat down in the bed on the other side.

Why the hell is he so far from me?

"Maj, you know you can come closer right?" I told him

"Don't nobody wanna be All up on you" he said, mugging me.

A few seconds later I decided to start shifting over in the bed getting close to him. He might not want to be by me but I wanna be by him.

"Syris go back over there, you gon get me sick" he told me

"If you was really worried about getting sick you wouldn't be laying in the bed with me, plus I just want to be by you" I told him, he stared at me,looking in my eyes and kicked his lips

"Whatever" he said, trying to sound irritated but he had a smirk on his face.

We both turned my attention back to the movie, not saying anything to each other for a couple of minutes.

Out of nowhere felt Samaj grab my hand and call out my name.

"Syris..." "yeah baby" I answered, which made him chuckle.

"Can I take you out..? Like on date" I heard him ask me me, making me smile hard as fuck

"Aww, you wanna take little old me out" I joked

"Bruh" he said with a slight laugh.

"Yeah, you can take me out. Just tell me when and where and I'll be there baby" I told him.

"You swear I'm yo baby" he said rolling his eyes

"Cause you are, and don't act like you don't want to be my baby" I replied

"You right I do,buts it's okay cause you're mine" he said before lifting our interlocked hands and placing a miss on the back of my hand making blush and smile big.

This is just a filler chapter kinda ass but its whatever cause the next chap is gon be better and ima try to finish it by tonight or tmr. but thanks for all the supports babesss I love it and it inspires me to keep writing thank you guys so muchh  ❤️❤️❤️