9

5 years ago

"Mom, dad please!" Samaj yelled at his parent, while sobbing

"No, Samaj you will not live in my house if choose to be a faggot" his dadyelled back at him, as he was packing Samaj's stuff up. "I thought we raised you better than this."  his mother cried

His parents just walked in on him making out with the boy he was tutoring; his parents were supposed to be gon for the night, but they came home early and caught him. They hated the idea of being gay, they were extremely homophobic, and didn't expect their child to turn out this way.

"Dad, please i-i'll change i promise I won't do it again." Samaj begged his dad 

his dad ignored him and made his way downstairs to the front door, with samaj's stuff. 

"Get out" his dad told him as he threw samaj's stuff out of the door "Plea-" Samaj started but his dad grabbed him and forced him out of the door. 

"and don't comeback" his dad said before closing the door leaving Samaj all alone.

(Samaj)

I couldn't reply, I couldn't tell him that I like guys and he's one of the sexiest men I've ever met. I can't tell him that.

"Tell me Samaj, that you don't want me" he repeated.

I let out a breath before replying "I can't..."

This caused him to smile. And speak again.

"I really like Samaj, and I want you badly," he said, making me look down and play with my fingers.

I then felt his finger lift my chin up to look at him. We locked eyes making me bite my bottom lip.

What is he doing to me?

"I want you to say how you feel" he told me, making me look away again.

"Unt unt, look at me, and tell me how you feel." He said as he turned my head Back facing him.

"I fuck with you...I guess" I said lowly, why the hell I'm I so shy all of a sudden.

"What you mean you guess?" he said with a slight smile, his dimples and braces combo, are just so sexy to me.

"I like yo personality, You not tryna play games with me. And you look good as fuck so I that's a plus," I said, he removed his off my face and scooted my seat over closer to his.

"But, I was raised to believe that this is wrong. Then of course I felt my attraction to men...to you. But tried to deny it, tried having sex with a girl one time and ended up getting her pregnant So I guess I'm just scared"

"I'll be force you to be in a relationship with me it's okay I'll understand, or if you want to wait before we become anything I understand that too whatever you need"

Ugh why is he so sweet, I hate him.

"I'm not sure what I want right now...I know I like you but actually being in a relationship, sounds crazy to me right now." I told him

"It's okay, no rush at all. Everything's at your pace" he told me grabbing my hand and interlocking our fingers

"It's getting late, and I know you're probably tired" he said,

"Yeah" I replied, rubbing my thumb over the top of hand

he stood, making me stand up with him.

I walked him over the door still holding hands with him.