7

10 years ago

10 year old Samaj was sitting in the cafeteria at school eating his lunch all alone.

Samaj has always been aggressive since a kid. Always getting into fights,arguing with kids and adults.

So most of the kids were scared of him, too afraid that they would make him mad. And he would fight them.

"Wassup!" Samaj heard a voice coming from the side of him and looked up from his lunch.

It was a kid that looked about his age, dark skinned, and a little shorter than him holding his lunch kit.

"Can I sit with you?" the kid asked Samaj. Samaj just nodded his head in response.

The kid sat down and started opening up his lunch. He opened a zip-lock bag that had a sandwich in it, but he spoke before taking a bite.

"I'm Tony, what's your name?" he said before taking a bite into his sandwich.

"Samaj" he replied back to the shorter boy.

"Well, Samaj you wanna be my new best friend?" Tony asked with a smile.

(Samaj)

"Daddy wake up" I heard as I felt little hands slapping my face.

"Yes baby" i replied with my eyes still closed

"Someone's in the house" she whispered, making me shoot up out of my bed.

I grabbed my gun out of my dresser and put it in front of me so she couldn't see it

"Stay in here and don't move, okay?" I told her as she nodded her head in response.

I walked out of my room taking my gun off safety, As I walked down the hallway, I heard noise in the kitchen.

When I got in there, I aimed my gun at the person. Once I got a closer look at the person I redrew my gun and gave the man an agitated look.

It was my best friend Tony, sitting down eating an apple at my Island.

"Finally you're up" he said before taking another bite

"Nigga, what the fuck are you doing in my house? I almost shot yo ass" i told him as I sat gun down

"I told yo ass I was coming, why acting so surprised"

"Nigga... you could've knocked on the door, called my phone any fucking thing instead of breaking into my fucking house!" i yelled at him

"Where's the fun in that..." he said with a confused look.

"Don't make me shoot yo ugly ass tony" i told him rolling my eyes

"You know...you say that a lot but never end up doing it." he said and continued eating his apple

"That's only cause i love yo bitch ass" i told him

"Ewwwh, nigga I forgot yo ass was gay." he said giving me a fake discussed, I flashed him the middle finger.

"Anyway , where is my niece at?" " in the room, here come get her" i told him walking into my bedroom

"Yo uncle here, child" Once she heard that she hopped out of my bed and ran out the room.

"Uncle T!" I heard as she ran down the hallway.

When she was first born,this nigga you to spoil her, when we used to close by each other he had a whole room at his place just for her. Even after he moved he still calls to check on us and shit. And sends her gifts.