4

(Syris)

"Alright, I should be sending over your pictures within the next week" I told a group as they paid me.

I shot some Halloween pictures of some girls. They were all in matching costumes and I think the photos are really fire. I just have to go home and edit them now.

I packed up all my equipment, and then proceeded to leave the studio.

I'm so glad that I'm getting more and more clients. At first I just started taking pictures on my phone of nature and anything I could find around the house and give it a little photo shoot. Now I'm taking pictures of people and making money for it.

Turn on my phone flashlight as I walk to my car, since it's late at night and it's dark.

When I made it to my car, I put my stuff in the back seat, then got into the driver seat and pulled off.

As I was driving my car starting making weird noises and, What the fuck.

So I decided to pull over into a random parking lot. I power my car off and then tried to power it back on to see if it would stop tweaking.

The car wouldn't come back on...

I tried to call Demi to see if could get me, but his phone went straight to voicemail. So I checked his location to see it at some random apartment complex. He's probably fucking some chick

I didn't know who to call, uncle is on a vacation with my aunt, my mom is staying with her boyfriend for the week and lives a little out of the way.

See moments like this makes me wish I had friends. But it's cool

I decided to call Samaj, hopefully he comes to help me.The phone rang a couple of times before he answered it. His face wasn't in the camera and the phone was facing the ceiling.

"What do you need?" He asked sounding tired

"I'm sorry to bother you but it's no one else I can call" I said, he then put his face in the camera giving me a concerning look, damn he look good

"What's wrong? You good?"

"Uh kind of, my car broke down and I don't have any way to get home" I said, before seeing him rub his hands down his face.

"Look , if you can come get me it's fine I'll-" "nah, just send me your location" he said making me smile,

After I sent it to him he said, "you close by my house, just give me a minute I'll be there" he said, I heard him move around then go mute.

I saw him get into his car as he unmuted himself.

"you alright?" he asked me, "yeah i'm good"

About five minutes later his car pulled up next to mine. I stepped out of my car seeing him step out of his at the same time. I grabbed all my stuff, and carried it to the car, then he helped me put my stuff into the trunk of his car. After that I walked over to the passenger's seat and got in.

"I appreciate you coming to get me," I told him as he got into the car.

He just nodded his head in response before pulling off.

"Daddy, im hungry" I heard from behind, making me furrow my eyebrows and whip my head around to the backseat.

"Alright baby, we'll stop by somewhere to get you something to eat" he said

"You got a baby, since when?" i asked him, he just rolled his eyes

"Since three years ago when she was born" he said with an attitude. Yeahhh ima have to handle that soon,

"Well duh, but... i don't know guess i'm just shocked, where's her mom" i said

"I don't know at work probably, It's my week with her. She'll be going back over there sunday." he said as he pulled into the chick-fil-a drive thru.

"Are you paying child support?" I asked him, he mugged me. "Why are you asking so many questions? And no I don't".

Damn she is a cool ass baby momma, no child support and he gets his child for a full week? I know a few people whose baby momma won't let them see their children and they still pay child support and it's sad, especially when they wanna be a part of the kids' life.

"I'm just tryna get to know you," he mugged me again and rolled his eyes. Then he pulled up to the speaker and began ordering his food "you want anything?" he asked me. I nodded my head yes then began to tell him what I wanted.

As we pulled away from the speaker, I pulled out my wallet and handed him my card. He looked down at it then back up at me.

"What's that for? I got it, you don't gotta pay for for it" he told me.

"Nah, just let me pay, you came all the way to come get me when you didn't have to just look at it as a thank you" I told him.

"Nigga i said I go-" "Just take the fucking card Samaj" I cut him off

he just snatched my card from me, instead of replying.

After we got our food, he started driving me back to my place. He wouldn't talk to me after the whole card fiasco. So I just ended talking to his daughter Jaleyah. If I'm planning on making him mine I have to win him and his kid over.

I've always loved kids, It was either be a teacher or photographer for me, obviously photography had my heart way more.

Once we had pulled up to my house, I got out and grabbed all my shit. And then went around the car to Samaj's window, and he rolled it down.

"Thank you, I appreciate you helping me out" I said to him looking into his eyes, damn he fine as fuck.

He look down, breaking our eye contact before replying "I told you it's whatever Nigga"

I hooked my index finger up under his chin and lifted his head up so he was looking at me again and said, " it's not just whatever,you went out of yo way to help me and I appreciate that."

I then leaned in and kissed him on his cheek. I saw him blush a little before he looked down again.

"Syris-" he started " Ima catch y'all later, bye Leyah, bye Samaj" I said waving at them and walking away.

I want him bad, hopefully he can see I'm serious about him

Well, how y'all like this chapter, do you think they're getting more comfortable w each other? pls leave a vote and comment. 💖