~~ I N T R O D U C T I O N ~~

" Come on, Mari. You aren't tired?" You asked your daughter, Marilyn, who was sat down on your bed and clapping.

Your three year old daughter giggled a little bit, clapping still, before smiling.

Her teeth were grown in, and she was going to school next year.

"Nuh-uh!" She yelled at you, but to her, it was normal speaking.

You sighed a little bit and crossed your arms, raising an eyebrow at the small child before looking over at the time.

It was about 9:56 PM, and Marilyn usually went to bed around 9:00-9:30 PM.

But, of course, she took a five hour nap today, which meant she most likely wasn't going to sleep until 1:12 AM in the morning or something.

You didn't have anywhere to be anyways, as you were currently unemployed.

At the moment, you lived in an apartment with Eleni, all by yourselves.

Ever since she was born, your parents insisted you quit your job and spend time with your daughter instead.

You found it weird, but of course, you had to comply with whatever your parents wanted you to do.

Apparently it was better for Marilyn and her childhood.

You were born into a wealthy family, so your parents basically funded everything for you at the moment, and you weren't happy about it.

But they insisted.

"Baby, we have to see grandma tomorrow, don't you want to see her? You have to go to sleep." You told her, letting your head lean into a tilt.

She pouted, making some sort of face as if she were about to start crying or something.

Before a single tear could drop, you immediately picked her up and got up yourself, patting her back a little.

"Don't cry, come on, I'm sorry, Marilyn. You want milk instead?" You asked, lifting an eyebrow and looking back at her.

Mari didn't respond, turning her head a little bit as she cooed, and you sighed in response.

You walked out of the room, heading down the hall of the small apartment and going straight through the dining room and into the kitchen.

It was small, but it was still rather liveable.

Of course, most things were child proofed at the moment, which meant magnetic locks on most of the bottom cabinets.

You set her down on the counter, and she kicked her feet a little bit as you grabbed a carton of white milk, chocolate milk and strawberry milk.

Usually you'd put 200 millilitres of white milk into a bottle and then put the rest as chocolate or strawberry, whatever she felt like.

"Okay, Eleni, which one you want? Chocolate or strawberry, hmm?" You asked her, pointing to the chocolate milk carton and then to the strawberry one.

Eleni looked at the bottles, facial expressions changing several times.

"Stawburry!" Marilyn blurted out, pointing to the strawberry milk beside the chocolate one.

"We'll work on that pronunciation." You stated, before putting the chocolate milk away.

You grabbed a plastic baby bottle, and poured about 200 millilitres of white milk into it according to the bottle.

Marilyn watched closely, rather interested in such before grabbing the strawberry milk and pouring the other half, mainly 40 millilitres.

Put the cap on for it, which mainly was something she would have to suck on.

Despite your disdain at Marilyn for sucking on it, she didn't really enjoy anything else other than straws, and you weren't going to give her a straw to drink her strawberry milk.

You shook the bottle for a good 10 seconds, the milk turning into quite a pleasing pink colour.

After a few moments, you nodded to yourself and handed her the bottle, before Marilyn actually began to drink it.

You watched closely to make sure she didn't fall as you put the milk back into the fridge for later, and then simply watching as she drank it.

She disliked being disturbed, and wouldn't drink the milk any other way, as she needed the setting to be perfect.

After a minute or less, she finally finished and handing it to you, sticking out her hand abruptly and giggling a little.

"Thank you, Mari." You said, grabbing the bottle and setting it down into the sink.

You then picked her up and let her get into a sitting position in your arms, before you grabbed a water bottle and walked out of the kitchen quickly.

Usually she'd fall Asleep after having milk, and she usually had milk about 4-5 times a day.

One when she woke up, one before her nap, one when she woke up, one in the middle of the day sometimes and definitely another at night.

You went through several cartons of milk in one week, and mainly spent stuff on milk in general.

"Grandma house!" Marilyn said to you, looking right at you as she clapped.

"Yes, Mari, you'll see her and grandpa tomorrow, I know you love to see them." You told her, kissing her forehead and walking right back into your room.

Most of the time Eleni and you had to share a bed, as she would start crying if she didn't wake up and see you and if she slept up and didn't see you.

Of course, she was extremely attached to you, both mentally and sometimes even physically with was.. odd a little.

She couldn't get enough of you for some reason.

You walked into your room and shut off the lights, but the small dinosaur nightlight on your nightstand was still illuminating the room.

In your room, you had your closet on the right side of the room, with your bed being in the left corner.

In the middle was a small rug along with several blankets and pillows incase you needed some.

You set Marilyn down onto your bed before sitting down with her.

"How about we watch tv until you go to sleep, huh?" You asked, raising your eyebrow as you smiled at your daughter.

"Yes!" She said, yelling tone, nodding happily.