~~ I N A D V A N C E ~~

It was the next day, and Marilyn was still asleep, so it was technically you just walking around the house in the night.

She had fell asleep for the night at 7 PM, as she had woken up at 6 AM in the morning for some reason.

Now, you were getting things ready to leave tomorrow for the Las Vegas Grand Prix.

This meant you were getting ready the extra clothes for your daughter, extra toys for her along with a portable charger so that your phone wouldn't die too fast if Marilyn started to use it.

She didn't really seem to understand Racing, or any sport in general, so you simply knew that she'd get bored sooner or later during it.

You already had several milk bottles in the fridge, one white milk, two strawberry milk and two chocolate milk.

It should be enough, and it wasn't like she drank milk every 30 minutes.

You grabbed her small water bottle, it having a straw attached to it, before you grabbed a bottle of water and a few ice cubes.

You unscrewed the cap, and opened the bottle of water to pour it into the cup.

Once it had finished at half-way, you put it into the black backpack along with two other water bottles that you'd use just incase.

Marilyn drank a lot of water for someone so small, and it wasn't something you usually pointed out to her, as she'd constantly just argue with you over it.

You put the ice cubes into the bottle and set it into the fridge, knowing that it would be cold by tomorrow morning, so that you could put it into the bag so that she wouldn't have to be forced to drink warm water.

You knew they'd have water there too, but you didn't want to spend too much money on it.

After putting the water bottle back into the fridge, you crouched down and grabbed something out from under the sink, it being a milk carton.

You put it into the fridge, knowing that if the other milk started to expire, you'd have one when you came back just incase.

After a couple moments of you just doing random stuff in the kitchen, your head turned almost instinctively when you heard Marilyn shout something, indicating she was awake.

"Mama/Papa!" She yelled from your room, and you sighed a little bit.

You exited the kitchen and walked into your room, seeing the three year old sat up on the bed, hair messed up, pyjamas half undone, as she usually did such a thing like that.

"Morning, baby!" You said cheerfully, walking towards her and scooping her up quickly.

She cooed a little bit and clapped, still not really awake but willing to just be carried around the house for a little while.

"You wanna have some milk to wake you up a little bit so you can finish helping me with a couple stuff?" You asked her, raising an eyebrow as you cradled her against your shoulder a little bit.

You pat her back as you walked into the kitchen, opening the fridge door.

"Chocolate milk." Marilyn said before you could ask, looking over a little bit as she yawned.

"Yeah, I know." You told her, before taking a chocolate milk bottle out of the fridge, one from a previous few days.

Marilyn immediately grabbed it once you took off the cap, drinking it and letting it lean onto your shoulder so that she didn't have to do much with that.

"So far, I've got most things packed for you, but we've got to wake up a little earlier tomorrow so that we can actually make the race and not be a little bit late. Grandpa would be a little annoyed at me for that." You told her, patting her back still.

Marilyn finished the milk and handed it back to you, only being half finished as you grabbed the bottle and set it down on the countertop, knowing that she'd most likely want to drink from that specific bottle in a few hours.

Marilyn was extremely picky when it came to her foods, drinks, toys, and much more.

"Let's go, Mari, I'm sure we can jus sit on the bed for a while and watch some tv before you and I head to take a shower, yeah?" You asked her, lifting an eyebrow.

Marilyn giggled and clapped a little, laying back down onto your shoulder and watching as you got closer and closer to the bedroom rather quickly.

You walked into your bedroom and quickly went to your nightstand, grabbing both your phone and the remote before putting the volume down and turning on the tv.

Marilyn preferred watching tv rather than being on the phone, which was quite shocking since Marilyn absolutely loved being on your phone.

Half the screen time wasn't even from you and it was simply just from her.

"Alright, Marilyn, you ready to see my auntie and uncle, your auntie and uncle, grandma, and grandpa?" You asked her sweetly, making sure to keep the enthusiasm into your voice so that she wouldn't start doing something else or become really disinterested in something.

"Yeah!" Marilyn said, half-focused on the tv and half focused on you, and you couldn't really blame her for that, as she has just woken up from sleeping the night.

It was also your idea to turn on the tv anyways, whether she liked it or not.

But, of course, you knew that she absolutely loved listening to the tv, no matter what time of day.

When she first came to your house, she even used to sleep with the tv on, which meant you had to endure the loud noise in the background with absolutely no end to it.

"Come on, Marilyn, if you're gonna watch the same thing over and over again, you might as well just wear the same thing over and over again too." You told her, raising an eyebrow as her favourite show played.

The same show she watched practically every day.