~~ R E S U L T S ~~

( Skipping half of race weekend, I have no motivation frr )

It was now Sunday, right after the Grand Prix had just taken place, and to no one's surprise.

Max Verstappen won.

But this time, he managed to win himself a World Champion title, and you were there to witness it.

It was now after hours by quite a lot, and your arms were crossed as you were walking towards another place of Red Bull Hospitality.

You were walking with his personal trainer from earlier, as he was leading you over to Max who was in a different part of the paddock.

Apparently it was rather good that you be the person he talks to first due to Max's infamous aggression after or during a race whether he won or not.

So, of course, you were the one to agree to it, walking with Bradley Scanes to where Max was supposedly cooling off from his most recent win.

"Hello!" A woman said, wearing a navy blue shirt with the Red Bull stamp on it along with an 'Oracle' hat.

You waved to her and nodded a little, stepping inside the room and seeing max sat down, red bull gear zipped down half way, cap on his heat, white towel around his neck and a water bottle In his hand.

You assumed that he had just finished chugging it, as it was slightly squeezed, water bottle cap off and Max was breathing slightly heavily.

"Y/n!" Max said softly, little energy, but still rather happy to see you, smiling as he got up.

He immediately went to hug you, putting his head on your shoulder a little bit as he simply held you in an embrace, Bradley Scanes walking out of the room rather quickly.

The sound of his footsteps getting farther could be heard from down the hall, along with what was most likely the Woman's footsteps, to leave the both of you alone for a little while.

"You did good out there, you know?" You said, head going directly into his neck as Max breathed out a little.

It sounded like some sort of large weight was lifted off of his shoulders and you assumed that was exactly what happened just now from how he sounded.

"Mm." Max said in response, not really responding in the most verbal way, but keeping his head down and staying as close to you as he could possibly get.

It was going to get hot just standing still and hanging each other eventually.

"Am I home tomorrow or do you wanna stay in Abu Dhabi for a little while longer, hmm?" You asked, lifting an eyebrow as you pulled your head back to make eye contact with Max who seemed to get the hint.

"Can you take Marilyn so that the both of you can live in Monaco with me?" Max asked, almost using puppy dog eyes as he looked at you, almost pleading that you go to Monaco with your daughter to live with Max at least until the races started up again.

"Maybe a little bit later in this relationship, come on, Max. That's a really big jump." You told him, chuckling a little bit.

Max sighed a little bit, smiling right after as he adjusted his cap and took the towel off of his neck.

"We can go back to Vegas tomorrow. Can I just stay a little bit with you in your apartment? I wanna see Marilyn again." Max said, blinking at you as he asked the question.

"Yeah, I guess you can, as long as you bring your own stuff there." You told him.

Max silently celebrated in his head a little bit, body leaning onto yours almost jokingly so that you'd be the one to support his weight the whole time.

"Really, Max?" You questioned him, keeping him up before you made max stand up on his own once again.

"And then when can I meet your parents?" Max asked, lifting an eyebrow as he rubbed your back a little bit with his hand.

That was an extremely good question.

Your fathers birthday was in a few days, so you could just take max there to the restaurant that you and your family planned to go to.

Apparently it was supposed to be something fancy and expensive, hence why you'd be the one having to pay for your own bill this time with spare cash you had laying around.

Of course, you could always coerce max into paying for you if you took him to that dinner.

It was the perfect idea in your eyes, and you doubt max would be wounded by a few 100 dollars, maybe even less than that from where you were seeing it.

Usually Marilyn ate off of your plate or your brothers, so there was mainly no point in buying food for her until she got a little bit older enough to want her own plate of food.

"Mm, maybe this week Thursday? My dads birthday party is coming up and I'm sure that the side present of him finding out that I've got myself into a relationship is gonna be extremely exciting for him." You hummed jokingly, letting your head tilt to the side a little bit as Max put both hands on your waist.

His hands were in the middle of your torso, not too high to be uncomfortable and not to low to be very uncomfortable either.

"I think I'm fine with that, you?" Max asked you, raising an eyebrow with a small grin on his face as he removed his cap to run a hand through his hair.

"I'm totally fine with that." You said, smiling as Max pulled away to grab another water bottle for himself.

"Want?" Max asked, offering it to you, already opening the cap.

You shook your head, still being in the red bull racing gear that you were given by Christian Horner.

Max shrugged a little, before beginning to drink from the bottle, quite literally chugging from it.