~~ P R I V A T E J E T ~~

It was the next day, and it was about 2 AM in the morning at the moment, and you were walking with Max on the tarmac that was near an airport.

"I hate you for this." You said, pulling up the mask you had on.

You woke up feeling sick, which would mean a cough, sore throat and clogged ears.

You didn't really want to get Max sick, so it was a precaution, despite Max telling you that he wouldn't get sick over ten times.

"I love you for this." Max told you, looking to the private jet he owned.

Excessive much.

"Sadly." You sighed, crossing your arms.

The babysitter for your daughter had already arrived at about 1:30 AM, and apparently Max was going to take care of it all for now, and you trusted him on that part.

You just hoped you didn't regret going to Abu Dhabi just to watch him race, knowing that you most likely weren't going to even bat an eye towards the actual race.

It was something you just couldn't pay attention to for a long period of time, but you loved it nonetheless.

"You'll get to meet Checo, Christian Horner, Daniel and a few other racers and team captains too. It's gonna be fun for you, come on." Max said, nodding to someone who had a Red Bull cap on.

Most likely an employee from Red Bull.

"You're unbearable." You told him, sighing a little bit.

Max rolled his eyes at you in annoyance, sighing a little bit before kissing you on the head.

"You don't mean that." Max said softly, before approaching the steps to get into the actual plane.

Max stepped in front to hold your hand, simply going to help you get up the steps in case you had accidentally slipped or something.

"Oh, how gentle of you." You teased him, but accepted the offer and held his hand as you walked up with him.

His private jet was red, obviously, and looked actually rather decked out at the moment.

"I don't get that a lot." Max said, snickering a little bit before making it to the last step and helping you up there.

Once he did just that, he stepped onto the actual vehicle and helped you step too, despite the step being extremely low.

He had the right idea though, so you didn't really mind it too much.

"I'm gonna tell you right now, this flight's gonna take a while, and you're gonna get really bad jet lag." Max said, gesturing to outside and gesturing to inside again.

"And you didn't think to tell me before I agreed to come with you?" You asked him.

"I didn't think that was something you'd be too concerned about." Max told you, crossing his arms as the door to the plane had immediately shut.

And now you were stuck with two-time world champion Max Verstappen, heading to Abu Dhabi as if the two of you were a married couple, and you had been coerced to watch him race.

The first and last idea were right, the second one was something you didn't want to admit was right too.

Max was taking the relationship at a fast pace, and to be honest, you didn't quite mind it, and to be honest, you didn't actually notice it until you had realized that Max had fallen asleep before he went home as if it were something normal.

You could care, but you didn't.

When Max sat down, you sat down beside him, crossing your arms as you put a leg over the other, leaning back a little bit.

"Remind me to never do this with you. Ever." You told Max, swatting his hand away when he was about to put an arm around you.

Max liked physical affection, along with gift giving, and it were his top two love languages.

It was something you noticed, even before you had even met him in person, as it showed a bunch.

"I will drag you if I have to, Y/n. I don't care if I hurt you by doing it either." Max stated, frowning at you, going to hold your hand.

Instead of pulling away again, you held his hand, Max moving his own fingers a little bit as he did this, or they were simply twitching.

Whatever came first if you were honest, but it mainly felt like his fingers were twitching.

He rubbed the back of your hand with his thumb, caressing it a little bit as he set both your hands near your knee instead of his.

"I can't believe you'd be so rude to me." You said sarcastically and dramatically, adding the 'tsk' at the end of it to simply add to it.

"I gave you flowers." Max reminded you.

He did.

"They were fake." You responded.

"I didn't know if you had allergies, I didn't know what flowers you liked, and I didn't want you to get sad in case you accidentally killed the flowers or Marilyn snapped one on accident." Max explained his reasoning for getting you fake flowers, using small hand signals.

He talked with his hands a lot, and you doubted that he ever noticed it.

"Thank you for being considerate, Maxie." You said, and Max smiled a little bit, rubbing your hand a little bit faster than before.

"You're welcome." Max hummed, looking over at you and smiling a little bit.

It was obvious that Max was in love with you to anyone if you were honest, and even you could tell.

You knew that Max most likely acknowledged the fact as soon as he didn't see you at the Las Vegas Grand Prix and texted you about it right after.

You were happy, and that was all that mattered to you at the moment.

But you'd also have to thank your aunt and uncle for this, since you wouldn't have met Max if they hadn't bought the F1 tickets in the first place.