~~ B A C K H O M E ~~

It was the next day and you were already on Max's private jet, as the both of you were going back to Las Vegas.

You had your legs over Max's legs, as you were leaned against the side of the plane, looking at Max who was sat straight.

"You think your parents are gonna like me?" Max asked.

Then both of you were changed out of the outfits from the previous day, you were wearing something you liked a little better while max was in a white t-shirt and navy blue shorts.

Alone with his signature red bull racing hat that he usually wore. (I've never seen a max pic without it)

"Probably, if it involves me finally getting my life together in their eyes. Especially with a rich formula one driver. What more could they ask for?" You asked, crossing your arms and leaning back a little more to get comfortable.

"That makes sense. A lot of sense, actually." Max stated, snickering a little bit in response to your explanation.

"They've been wanting me to get with someone for my entire life, so I doubt they could complain even if they didn't like you anyways." You said, nodding to yourself. "There's no way they won't like you though, you've got a nice personality."

"You're right there, Liefjie." Max hummed, listening to what you had to say at the moment.

"They might be a little wary of you since... you're like, a formula one racer and all that, but that's mainly my moms sense of judgement. She'll get over it quickly if you don't do anything to offend her for the most part." You told him, pointing to a message you received from your mother about your fathers birthday.

You still hadn't answered their messages and you were letting it pile up on you at the moment so that you wouldn't be obligated to either way.

There wasn't much point in breaking it now if you were going to get back to the house on Wednesday due to the time zones and the distance from Abu Dhabi and Las Vegas.

Same with the time jump that was there, as Abu Dhabi was several hours after or before Las Vegas, as you couldn't quite think of the correct answer at the moment.

You were sure that time would pass rather quickly, so there really wasn't much point in googling it or thinking about it too hard.

"I'm sure Marilyn is gonna be really happy to see her parent after a few days without them." Max said, switching the topic now that you had summarized the last point.

"She's gonna be overjoyed to see you too. She probably started crying in the morning when she realized that we were gone and there was a babysitter there." You said, laughing a little bit at the thought of her freaking out over such a thing.

Marilyn rarely did well with new people, as she usually didn't want to be held by anyone she didn't feel quite fond of or didn't trust.

But, of course, there were times that she only wanted to be held by you no matter the person.

Sometimes, Marilyn would have small breakdowns when she realized that you were a little busy and couldn't hold her, so you usually gave into her crying and shrieking before it got too loud to the point where you had to cover your ears from it.

Nonetheless, you absolutely loved your daughter, and if it came down to it, you'd probably kill for her.

She was what made your life turn around a few years back and you had her to thank for it, as she prevented a lot of problems in the near future.

"I fear for how long my hair might last around Marilyn if I ever take the hat off in front of her and show her that I have more hair then she might think." Max said, crossing his arms as he laughed.

You leaned a little bit closer to max, letting your head lean onto his shoulder, and Max didn't seem to protest about it, as he didn't move or comment on it.

"Three tines Winning the world championship title and it feels like absolutely nothing has changed." Max hummed, raising both his eyebrows for a split second.

"Dating an F1 three time world champion, really feels like nothing about my life has really changed, so I'll say that I feel you on that one." You said, smiling as your arms crossed once again.

Max leaned forward and a little closer to you, kissing your lips as you kissed back right after too.

First kiss- on the lips at least, as he's kissed your head, cheeks and one time he had kissed your shoulder.

Max pulled away right after and sat back again as if nothing happened, and you didn't comment on it, simply smiling a little bit as you let your eyes go into a half lidded position.

"We most likely should've done that kiss sooner, no?" Max asked you, lifting an eyebrow as he put an arm around you from behind, patting the side of your arm affectionately.

He leaned to the right, which laid his head on top of yours a little bit, and he was obviously rather comfortable in this exact position.

"Most likely to be honest, but I'm glad we did it now anyways." You responded, looking out the window for a split second as the plane prepared to take off.

"Mhm." Max responded softly, looking away a little bit before looking back at you, turning his head just to kiss the top of your head.

He let his head stay in that position against yours, Max obviously feeling rather affectionate at the current point in time.

"If you're hungry or thirsty, let me know and I'll get something for you, yeah?" Max said, making sure that the two of you were on the same page.

You nodded at this, leaning on him still.